SAIA | new layoffs today

didn't they lay off at the end of the pay period last time ( Wednesday ). i can't see where they would lay off in the middle of a pay period, but what do i know i'm just a truck driver.

Sorry

Wow that was quick I really thought yall dodged the bullet with the rumor of yall getting more layoffs in november. Saia doesnt make any FN since they give raises and then layoff. Well all I got to say is
Good Luck Guys...:TR10driving03:

Wow that was quick I really thought yall dodged the bullet with the rumor of yall getting more layoffs in november. Saia doesnt make any FN since they give raises and then layoff. Well all I got to say is
Good Luck Guys...:TR10driving03:

I've said it once I'll say it again.
S tupid
A nd
I diotic
A $$wholes.

I think all the decisions made at Saia are way above anyone’s pay grade that partake in this thread!! I believe when we were told about receiving a raise layoffs were also mentioned!! Rick said no plans right now for more layoffs but depending on business levels another layoff was possible!! I don’t like it at all but there is still over 7,000 people working at SAIA!! Just remember Saia didn’t create this economy they are just trying to survive through it!!

i heard about the ones in GBO on my way to CLT tonight. I also heard of some in ATL.....none in GVL so far. We are running pretty tightly as it is though. I wonder if any more of the bean counters were axed this time.

Dang

yeah I guess thats the reason they removed the slogan off the trucks long ago WE CARE WE SHARE

Good Luck to All:TR10driving03: