XPO | New Miami Contract?

I did not see a :::shit::: stirring attempt here ... more of a biting ones tongue than telling you his true feelings. If you logged into here .. which takes some people an honest thinking effort and 9 emails to Tboard help .. you can research it in google and draw your own opinions.
Actually I did do my own research, before I responded,a little information on Laredo and Miami votes NOTHING on a CONTRACT. So yes he is stirring ::shit::. Do you have information? Share it. If not butt out.

Miami Florida
16001 NW 48th Ave
Hialeah, FL 33014 US
Customer Service: (305) 428-1800
Toll-free: (800) 221-3347

I guess you should have posted the contact info for the Local.

It's ironic that you are trying so hard to give him information when we are talking about people being to lazy to get the facts for themselves.

I haven't had any issue getting in touch with anyone while looking for answers. People are actually thrilled that others are interested enough to reach out.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are plenty of loud mouth pro union guys that post on here. They will tell you anything you want to hear. They bash anyone that disagrees with them or says anything not painting the union as the solver of all the worlds problems. It's important that you get familiar with finding the truth regardless of who is saying it. Here are some bread crumbs. Just in case you are completely clueless. It's messy. It's complicated. And not just in Laredo. But since you asked about Laredo...

http://nlrb.gov/case/16-CA-148501

http://nlrb.gov/case/16-CA-144325
We all know they will never have a contract. The teamsters have not organized a new LTL carrier in 30 years. it took a $6 BILLION pay off from UPS to get a union in UPSF
Now the teamsters with Obama's help will begin to cut pension benefits... That will make more workers vote in the teamsters....

We all know they will never have a contract. The teamsters have not organized a new LTL carrier in 30 years. it took a $6 BILLION pay off from UPS to get a union in UPSF
Now the teamsters with Obama's help will begin to cut pension benefits... That will make more workers vote in the teamsters....
Explain how "we all know" this

I don't know that they won't have a contract. I do believe that they will regret all of this. The Teamsters are weak. This was not the direction to turn. In my opinion doing this is strengthening the company's position that this is a great job. So good that people would go to these lengths to attempt to keep it. To somehow, permanently make it their own.

I still don't have any solutions. Sorry. I don't have any special wisdom here. I just feel that this is making things worse not better.

Summer is here and competitors are starting to hand out raises. Where is ours ? Maybe they spent it on union busting BS. One more thing for us to get stuck footing the bill for.

I didn't make the statement , if you can't back it up up it's just bull :::shit:::

So you don't feel that terrible leadership, declining and disinterested membership " just trying to get a few more years " working towards receiving their failing pensions are doing any damage to the unions or their image ? Every time I read about a union it's all about how the company has sent everything overseas and strung the employees out every way they can. That they are buying out all the employees from the old contracts every chance they get. That the pension situation has gotten worse some how. We hear about the airlines, Hostess, the YRC ridiculousness and Hoffa wants to let more companies out of the pension and even if he didn't the pension is going through the steps to be turned into a government run shell of what was promised and EARNED but will never be received.

Your problem is that what you are backing up is a bunch of bullshit. And calling some bullshit a bunch of bullshit ain't doing anyone any favors. We all know it when we see it. But even worse you want to talk down to us when we call it bullshit. As though you can only call it bullshit if you are bullshit too.

Well you are a bunch of bullshit. Because your union is a bunch of bullshit. And we can hang around and bullshit all we want. Truck drivers have been known to do some heavy bullshit ing. But running off at the mouth talking down to people and trying to bully them into believing your bullshit probably ain't going to work for you. See that's the nature of bullshit. It's entertaining. And that's it.

Because there is nothing there ... Miami voted for representation .. now they have to negotiate a contract ... and Conway will use every legal maneuver to stall to get them to either withdraw or shut them down.
That's what I have been saying. Which is exactly why nobody on ether side is making anything public, and why there is nothing to Google.

That's what I have been saying. Which is exactly why nobody on ether side is making anything public, and why there is nothing to Google.
I really have not been paying that close attention to times and dates ... but what I do know there generally is a "cooling off period" and usually the negotiations in most cases start .. Some of the old guard on Conway INCs board were CF people and they know how to maneuver around these things. IMO it will be awhile before anything public will be posted. Sorry. I thought you knew some of this stuff ..

Explain how "we all know" this

Name the most recent teamster organizing success??? As I stated they got UPSF only because the teamsters sold out the pension program to UPS. Now the Central States has $3.75 in expense for every $1.00 it takes in. A formula for disaster.
So name the most recent organizing success for the teamsters???

They are selling something no one wants...

Speedy a
Name the most recent teamster organizing success??? As I stated they got UPSF only because the teamsters sold out the pension program to UPS. Now the Central States has $3.75 in expense for every $1.00 it takes in. A formula for disaster.

Cheer up Puffie your next Teamster pension check should arrive soon.

No no Puffy you answer my question and then I'll answer yours. You shot your mouth off and said we all know , now explain why we all know this. You can't begin to know what everybody knows.

It's a matter of public record. Come back over to the FedEx forums debate thread and leave these guys alone. You can't sell the Teamsters defective product over here. No one is buying.
Why don't you go back over and make nice with exlax I see you gave him a welcome back. You're like the punk in the crowd that kicks a guy after somebody else knocks him down.

Why don't you go back over and make nice with exlax I see you gave him a welcome back. You're like the punk in the crowd that kicks a guy after somebody else knocks him down.
I could tell you what I really think of your comment and the Teamsters but that would get me a permanent ban. And you can't get rid of me that easy. I'm going back to the FedEx Union Debate Thread. I'm not going to hijack this thread. Stop trolling Joe because your divine wisdom isn't wanted here. Your just a trouble maker. Nothing new with you or the Teamsters. Just the same old worthless ::shit::.

Last edited: