XPO | New Miami Contract?

No no Puffy you answer my question and then I'll answer yours. You shot your mouth off and said we all know , now explain why we all know this. You can't begin to know what everybody knows.

A manipulative control freak with no answers. You are making plenty of friends. What are you here for ? To disrupt the thread ? You clearly aren't adding anything positive to the conversation.

A manipulative control freak with no answers. You are making plenty of friends. What are you here for ? To disrupt the thread ? You clearly aren't adding anything positive to the conversation.
Some people just bounce forum to forum and add nothing but extended one liners to other posters.They add nothing positive,other than trying to reel in employees of the forum being posted in.They post in Fedex and Conway forums but work at neither,and add nothing to the forums.

I could tell you what I really think of your comment and the Teamsters but that would get me a permanent ban. And you can't get rid of me that easy. I'm going back to the FedEx Union Debate Thread. I'm not going to hijack this thread. Stop trolling Joe because your divine wisdom isn't wanted here. Your just a trouble maker. Nothing new with you or the Teamsters. Just the same old worthless :::shit:::.
Sure RAT get back up on the high road nobody was selling anything, just poi ting out how full of ::shit:: no speed is, and now you.

Just pointing out how empty headed you are,the guy asked a question and you come off all high and mighty.

Some people just bounce forum to forum and add nothing but extended one liners to other posters.They add nothing positive,other than trying to reel in employees of the forum being posted in.They post in Fedex and Conway forums but work at neither,and add nothing to the forums.
Unlike no speed and puffy right?

Clearly when you answer a question with a question you are clueless,you should be aware of that.

If you don't have anything specific to post regarding the contract in Miami, don't post. Take your sword fight somewhere else. This goes for anyone.

fyi, buffalo isn't over yet , lots of nlrb charges flying against the company for jerry flying in and telling everyone he can replace them in 8 hours. revote is scheduled, who knows what will happen with that, as the damage has already been done. I don't know why the local management cant just let it be and let them vote, they are making it worse for themselves. enough nlrb charges against the company, and the union can automatically be certified.

fyi, buffalo isn't over yet , lots of nlrb charges flying against the company for jerry flying in and telling everyone he can replace them in 8 hours. revote is scheduled, who knows what will happen with that, as the damage has already been done. I don't know why the local management cant just let it be and let them vote, they are making it worse for themselves. enough nlrb charges against the company, and the union can automatically be certified.

Both sides are making threats and lying. The drivers saying that if they don't vote for the union the company will take away past raises among other things. Make the job unworkable. I wish both sides would just shut up and let the vote speak.

Explain how "we all know" this
Name the carrier the teamsters have organized,,,,,, that is how we know...
History proves the teamsters cannot organize anyone as few now workers believe their lies.. or want the pay union carriers offer..
Just visit the YRC, New Penn, Holland or ABF boards and read how happy everyone is....
or how safe the rolling garbage is...
YRC just went into the Intervention Threshold on the CSA web site...
The only way they Overnite was organized was Hoffa sole out the Central States pension for a pay off...
He is your boy......
Enjoy.......

Both sides are making threats and lying. The drivers saying that if they don't vote for the union the company will take away past raises among other things. Make the job unworkable. I wish both sides would just shut up and let the vote speak.

nlrb is flying the union flag, for the second time. Conway buffalo cant get their sheet straight. some guy who got fired is going to be making big bucks because Conway is stupid, and he will always have a better job than most, at this point. btdt.

Name the carrier the teamsters have organized,,,,,, that is how we know...
History proves the teamsters cannot organize anyone as few now workers believe their lies.. or want the pay union carriers offer..
Just visit the YRC, New Penn, Holland or ABF boards and read how happy everyone is....
or how safe the rolling garbage is...
YRC just went into the Intervention Threshold on the CSA web site...
The only way they Overnite was organized was Hoffa sole out the Central States pension for a pay off...
He is your boy......
Enjoy.......

so he got ups out of central states, how does the Conway pension compare to the ups pension?

nlrb is flying the union flag, for the second time. Conway buffalo cant get their sheet straight. some guy who got fired is going to be making big bucks because Conway is stupid, and he will always have a better job than most, at this point. btdt.

They are going to vote again. And it is going to fail again. The pro guys are doing to much selling and lying. They come off just as bad as the people they allege to hate when they run their mouths like that.

the company will screw up the vote for the 3rd time. it will get pulled. more nlrb charges against Conway. they make it too easy. I guess you have seen a lot of these Conway meetings at the union halls? its not 5 or 10 guys. but jerry will roll in and say something else stupid, again.

the company will screw up the vote for the 3rd time. it will get pulled. more nlrb charges against Conway. they make it too easy. I guess you have seen a lot of these Conway meetings at the union halls? its not 5 or 10 guys. but jerry will roll in and say something else stupid, again.

Until BOTH sides play by the rules it will be chaos.

you telling me is nothing, you cant stand getting your opinions trounced in public, right? if the union had nothing to offer, Conway would not have you on here fighting it.