New Penn does not need to take these cuts!!!

Discussion in 'New Penn' started by hooligan, Jul 14, 2009.

1. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

Maybe duie pyle is just trying to turn a quick profit,From what I was told they borrowed the money to finance the terms they bought with the rent covering their expenses.

2. allnightrain44

allnightrain44 Active Member

thats what you do when your a landlord,let someone else's money pay for cost and expenses. if i would have had a 10yr lease with npme, i would have though i died and went to heaven with the 99 virgins those Arabs think there getting and that god was 51% owner of anheuser-bush. if they-duie- is selling there more to it than a quick profit.they got a total of 7 properites from yrcw, includeing our 3, for the price that should have been paid for maspeth property alone, if the economey wasn't were it's at now.

3. NP Driver1

NP Driver1 Banned

It is fine with me if you don't agree with my opinions-that is what freedom of speech is all about. I am not trying to tell anyone YRCW will close New Penn down if we vote NO. Quite the contrary. I have given multiple reasons, backed up with links to documents, why it would be extremely difficult for YRCW to answer our NO vote by shutting us down. I post this information to educate my brothers who feel it is wise to ask their TM how to vote!

4. road hog

road hog Member

the answer is the teamsters will let them slide to keep them open hoffa says. just like he gives them everything else!!!:eck13:

5. rainman220

rainman220 Active Member

vacation time

If you have 18 years in you should be above 3 weeks vacation.

6. dave7v

dave7v Member

new penn & reddaway are not direct competition for YRC.YRC knows nothing about regional freight and 1-2 day service.they have proven that FACT time and time again.new penn and reddaway were #1 and #2 in the nation at one time and YRC has sucked the crap out of us.enough is enough the national division is the problem let them take the cuts!!!!!!!!!

7. Irishman107

Irishman107 Member

18 yrs and only 3 weeks vacation?????? You get paid for holidays,sickdays and vacation on unemployment. Cause everydays a HOLIDAY. And your kids wont be living in a old fridge box in the GHETTO when you lose everything. Sad story

8. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

I think it is 20 years for the fourth week but we get the third week after two years.:Flame-On:Maybe soon we will get fifty two weeks:clap:

9. deville00

deville00 Member

We get 4 personal DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

It seems every supplement is a little different..

11. hooligan

hooligan Member

Just want to thank all my New Penn Brothers out there! We did the right thing here. Keep up the good work.