New Penn | New Penn to be shut down

Any smart investors interested in buying a profitable company call new penn motor express disaster relief fund at 1-800-help a brother out!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's see:
746 no votes and 426
yes votes equal 1172 votes at let's say at an average of 65,000 a year= 76,180,000 x 5%= 3,809,000. now i was told new penn made roughly 20,000,000 last year. now if this is true yrcw is risking losing another 17,000,000 to save roughly almost 4,000,000? no wonder they are in trouble with thinking like that. the give backs don't come close to the money they would lose if they closed us. think about it.

746 no's represent less then half of all New Penn Teamsters. How's that for math? The no's were much more vocal. It wouldn't be fair to shut New Penn unless all eligible New Penn teamsters voted. I doubt if they would shut it anyhow but they'll do something to ease the ******* talk. It ain't about your ballzz on the line. It's about politics. Not everybody voted for Obama but he is the president. It ain't about what the company made in profit. It's politics. It ain't about you it's about politics. You don't call the shots. What is about politics you can't understand?

746 no's represent less then half of all New Penn Teamsters. How's that for math? The no's were much more vocal. It wouldn't be fair to shut New Penn unless all eligible New Penn teamsters voted. I doubt if they would shut it anyhow but they'll do something to ease the ******* talk. It ain't about your ballzz on the line. It's about politics. Not everybody voted for Obama but he is the president. It ain't about what the company made in profit. It's politics. It ain't about you it's about politics. You don't call the shots. What is about politics you can't understand?

You are correct. It is not about dollars and cents and what is a good and sound financial decision. It is about making a statement and punishing the bad New Penn teamsters for stepping out of line. Chances are that whatever happens will make NO sense financially.

It's still about ballz Joe... it's zollars balls in tysons mouth..:biglaugh:

Management Joe your back and we didn't miss you. So now you want all eligible New Penn Teamsters to vote. They had there chance. If that is the case lets have YRC re=vote and keep voting till all the eligible members vote. They are missing around 17,000 votes. New Penn is missing around 300. So Joe stick your YRC propaganda where the sun don't shine. Now get back to Zollar's knob polishing.

all eligible new penn employees had the chance to vote and they decided their future wasn't worth it. TOO BAD. hows that for fair....

Man, I wished some of you New Penn guys worked for Reddaway. I like the way you guys stand strong. Must be a lot of Marines at New Penn.

You're a piece of ::shit:: !! go do your job and get some accounts! Find one newpenn teamster who voted no because they wanted newpenn shut down you dope!!
YRC WILL be bankrupt in a year!! I voted no to giving them more of my pay and pension time to grease their pockets and watch them go belly up anyway. I put almost 22 hard working years in this company!! And I'll be damned to have someone from outside destroy us and sit back and do nothing!!
I have kids in school a mortgage and bills like everyone else But I wont sit and take it up the :eck13: while they continue to kill this company. I have no problem with anyone who voted yes, they have there reasons. Dont come on here saying the no voters wanted newpenn shut down!!
I have yet to work hard a day in my life, this ::shit:: is still way too easy!!

let's see: 746 no votes and 426 yes votes equal 1172 votes at let's say at an average of 65,000 a year= 76,180,000 x 5%= 3,809,000. now i was told new penn made roughly 20,000,000 last year. now if this is true yrcw is risking losing another 17,000,000 to save roughly almost 4,000,000? no wonder they are in trouble with thinking like that. the give backs don't come close to the money they would lose if they closed us. think about it.
Where did you find the 20,000,000 figure at? because I can't find that anywhere!

A NO vote result was important, and necessary.

YRC is losing too much for a yes to matter.

The pension was what I was working for. My mutual funds, IRA's and real estate investments have all lost big. I don't expect Social Security to cover more than the new tax increases we all may soon all see Someone has to pay for corporate stimulus, welfare, cash for clunkers, first time home buyers, foreign aid, tax breaks for the rich, sick, old, needy, road signs giving credit, tax free gov employee retirement checks, ...) Seems every one gets finacial help living high be me, I just get to pay for it, along with all those who work at YRC....

The point of any union is to stick together and fight for what is fair. A pension is, was, and alwys will be fair compensation for a lifetime of hard labor.

NP-18Y
Teamster-22Y

Thejoeblow-company shill does not comprehend that not only is life NOT FAIR, but only ballots returned by voting members count. If New Penn employees can't be bothered to put a postage-paid ballot in the mail then they have NO say in the future of our company.:eck13: to you

Man, I wished some of you New Penn guys worked for Reddaway. I like the way you guys stand strong. Must be a lot of Marines at New Penn.

Thanks for the compliment. The way things are done at New Penn, the weak and the management :butt kiss:ers get weeded out real fast. The job is tough, the hours are long, and the benefits keep most of us coming back day after day. Take those away and we could work anywhere-except of course any company managed by YRCW. I have learned that lesson the hard way. UNITY!

have it on good authority that YRC intends to fold NEW PENN in to their operation ASAP. This comes from both sides,management and the teamsters. They are very unhappy with the results of the recent vote. The banks will noy give them any relief unless something is done with NEW PENN.I WILL NOT BE THREATENED WITH ANYTHING BY ANYONE WITH REGARDS TO MY VOTE. I WILL NOT GO BACK 10 YRS. IN WAGES,WITH NO PENSION NOT NOW NOT EVER.If they suggest a revote make sure we make it clear, NO MEANS NO.To all my brothers it has been a pleasure to work with all of you. Despite any problems we may have had it's been great to be associated with you.

Why would they close or merge you guys, you are making money is my understanding, Why would the banks not give more credit, I don't believe it. This whole thing is our pensions, I don't believe for one minute that this is because the money situation, I am told today, that the banks are not happy because it wasn't 90 percent, why would the bank care, either we give or we don't why would they care if I support the company with a 90 percent or 58 vote, majority passed bottom line. If that's all they want then give me back my money and I will write a letter. I don't buy it. I will call JP Morgan and tell them I support the company running like ::shit::, and maybe I can get my pension back, and my 10 percent. The bottom line is they want out of the multi pension fund, they have been complaining about it for years, everyone admits this place is ran with waste, if they wanted to survive, they would tighten their belts instead of having it on the last whole. I said it a million times, the union gave them our pension before the vote was counted, and we still didn't make any money, and according to them we never will, until we are all part of 710's 401k program or another 401k. After all we can organize over and over to the union the dues count, to the members the pension counts, who do you think wins.