New Penn | New Penn To Have Seperate Vote!

Dont see where I talked about Roadway Teamsters LIL JOE. You said it where is it.... Sorry I don't earn my living from Roadway. Roadway does not exist. Tone down what hate??? If what you say is True LIL JOE why are you campaigning for YES VOTES ON YRC, HOLLAND and NEW PENN WEB SITES..Only 1 reason and it isn't that your worried about NEW PENN and my fellow Teamsters...
Your concern is getting that abortion of a contract to pass so Dollar Bill and yourself can ride off into the sunset. Only 4 or 5 days and u will be gone...GUARANTEED!!!!!!!
You could always get work as a stand up comic cause you are funny:hysterical::hysterical: but seriously if you win this vote I will personally come back and give you the status of champion and I am the chump and if you lose I am the champ and you are the chump. cya

You could always get work as a stand up comic cause you are funny:hysterical::hysterical: but seriously if you win this vote I will personally come back and give you the status of champion and I am the chump and if you lose I am the champ and you are the chump. cya

Win or LOSE, get serious there will be no winners if this is passed or rejected. I am not here to get a No vote so I can said I won. Now from what you said if its voted in you are the champ. Maybe in Dollar Bills eyes but not in mine. How can someone be a winner when to win you have according to you : GIVE UP A PENSION for 18 Months and A 5% percent paycut for 3 1/2 years. Thats a Management win not a TEAMSTER WIN. And thats why you are MANAGEMENT LIL JOE>>>>>>>>