Estes | New rumors!!!

I guess
I would rather be poor than join a union that supports groups that are communist and hate God and America. Sometimes I come on here and express concerns or ask questions or even say a good thing or two. Estes does not need a union! My family is blessed and I am glad to have a job here, no matter how grumpy I look.[/QUOTE. I guess you'll have to work until your eligible for social security,And hope your 401k doesn't tank,Damm those union guys and there pensions.:15::438:

I worked for PFG for 2 years. 1 year as a driver and another year as a supervisor. I've never worked so hard in my life as I did those 2 years. Every time I get aggravated at this place I try to remember those times and things just never seem so bad.

Yea Foodservice is hard work. I would never go back to it

About the best out there for LTL Freight companies, UNION or not. Just guessing your employer is Estes seeing how we are on the Estes Forum. If true, just how much does Estes pay a retiree after 20 years of service? Can't be to much, the workers @ Estes are not under a CBA. Which in of itself means there is no pressure on Estes from anywhere or anyone telling them to contribute money to their employees retirement fund. If by chance it is a 401K plan with a 6 % cap for matching by the company, well ya really need to save your money. Ya gonna need it. von.
Not to offend you but say in 8 years or less when that central states is all dried up due to Yrc neglect not paying into the pension and all that mess you already know about it's not going to be a pretty picture and I can guarantee you this if YRCW closes the doors on Yrc freight and all the regionals you can stick a fork in any kind of pension from the crooked sob's and you want to mention better equipment heck Yrc just now has started leasing trucks with flipping radios in them lol better equipment get outa here

Not to offend you but say in 8 years or less when that central states is all dried up due to Yrc neglect not paying into the pension and all that mess you already know about it's not going to be a pretty picture and I can guarantee you this if YRCW closes the doors on Yrc freight and all the regionals you can stick a fork in any kind of pension from the crooked sob's and you want to mention better equipment heck Yrc just now has started leasing trucks with flipping radios in them lol better equipment get outa here

So damn true because if the freight industry has a bad year I could see YRC shutting down is a possibly. You can’t have a pension plan without putting money into it and Yrc isn’t putting anything in the plan at all. Come yrc can’t even buy their employees uniforms lol

I like your skill in posting & still not answer the question. That's like, your dispatcher asking why ya been sitting for 30 minutes in the same spot. You tell him I am @ a RR crossing. Dispatch asks, how long is the train? You tell him you don't know, it hasn't arrived yet. von.

I am not going to get into a discussion on the pros and cons of the union, which there are many of both, but I will comment that many drivers put opinions on here that are not backed up by facts. Happy New Years Guys!

I can't believe you would suggest anything but gospel would flow across a truck driver's lips'

Must mean everyone happy with the 6 figured increases and all the new equipment we have these days

I'e heard drivers say if you sign up for wish list you have a 1 time opportunity to transfer all your time to that classification. Can' imagine that' true, but have been hearing it fro. Several drivers lately.

I'e heard drivers say if you sign up for wish list you have a 1 time opportunity to transfer all your time to that classification. Can' imagine that' true, but have been hearing it fro. Several drivers lately.

Only guys that can move their time are Combo guys. And they do have to sign up via the wishlist.