Estes | New rumors!!!

Y'all drunk!

No wait a min.

I'm drunk

wusVQFx.jpg

Are ya hungry too??

Starting new runs March 8. Laydown runs that are meeting due to covid will resume laying down March 22. Some laydowns that are running well as meets will be modified into meets.

Thanks for the info! They haven’t told us anything out east.
This place is famous for not communicating anything useful to the employees. We bring this up in the surveys year after year and they respond by sending us news about Spirit Day or telling us about the last guy to win the referral bonus drawing... no word about rebids, adding or cutting schedules... heck they don’t even tell us how much our annual increase is some years, we just find out on the paycheck. We got 50 cents extra on our drops and hooks this year and not a word was said.

This place is famous for not communicating anything useful to the employees. We bring this up in the surveys year after year and they respond by sending us news about Spirit Day or telling us about the last guy to win the referral bonus drawing... no word about rebids, adding or cutting schedules... heck they don’t even tell us how much our annual increase is some years, we just find out on the paycheck. We got 50 cents extra on our drops and hooks this year and not a word was said.
At the West Middlesex terminal, there's a memo posted at the dispatch window... I forget all of the details, but the rebid runs go into effect March 22. If memory serves correctly, the runs should be posted March 8. If anybody has better information, please advise!

At the West Middlesex terminal, there's a memo posted at the dispatch window... I forget all of the details, but the rebid runs go into effect March 22. If memory serves correctly, the runs should be posted March 8. If anybody has better information, please advise!
UPDATE: I looked at the memo again. The bids are to be posted and bid on between March 1 and March 9. Everything (that is, the bid results) is to be sent to Richmond for review and then entered into the puter. Bids take effect March 22.

What company could Estes purchase that would benefit them? I think the company would be better off spending money on bigger, newer terminals. Riverside would do well with a yard as big as West middlesex.Why add yard capacity at those real estate prices when you can just build a whole new terminal 1/2 hour up the road for probably the same price hint hint.