Estes | New rumors!!!

UPS is going to announce a tender offer tomorrow for Estes. They want the freight lanes in the LTL business section to bolster their profit margin. This announcement is on the heels of UPS's decision not to buy ABF because of the outstanding debit & Pension liability. Look for Estes stock value to climb by 50% by the close of the market tomorrow. von.

UPS is going to announce a tender offer tomorrow for Estes. They want the freight lanes in the LTL business section to bolster their profit margin. This announcement is on the heels of UPS's decision not to buy ABF because of the outstanding debit & Pension liability. Look for Estes stock value to climb by 50% by the close of the market tomorrow. von.

What’s 50% of zero?

You're smoking some strong dope.

You're smoking some strong dope.
Finally. I am proud of you for your response. By smoking dope, you say I am full of it, nuts, gone around the bend, a moron, stupid beyond belief. Maybe. But, please do not forget the title of this subject matter. NEW RUMORS. I put out my post hopping someone would point out it was not valid. And what I posted is exactly that, a rumor. Not fact, but fiction. You have won the grand prize, which I have no idea what it is or might be. But if I figure it out you will be notified by pigeon carrier, or truck mail. Look for a package in the back of an inbound Estes Trailer marked 'Grand Prize Winner'. Good luck. von.

Finally. I am proud of you for your response. By smoking dope, you say I am full of it, nuts, gone around the bend, a moron, stupid beyond belief. Maybe. But, please do not forget the title of this subject matter. NEW RUMORS. I put out my post hopping someone would point out it was not valid. And what I posted is exactly that, a rumor. Not fact, but fiction. You have won the grand prize, which I have no idea what it is or might be. But if I figure it out you will be notified by pigeon carrier, or truck mail. Look for a package in the back of an inbound Estes Trailer marked 'Grand Prize Winner'. Good luck. von.
You have too much time on your hands.

Think Buster brown offered us nearly 5 billion 15 years ago before we've acquired that struggling company out yonder. Don't think buster brown can offer anything to raise an eyebrow these days