Yellow | New Terminal?

New Terminal

I heard they were combining Trenton, E.Brunswick and Asburry into a 160 door facility near New Penn off of Quakerbridge Rd.

New Terminal

ok,
The latest is....lol
102 doors in Hamilton,NJ.This will include Trenton,E.Brunswick,Farmingdale and Sommerville will be split between Trenton and Kearney.

Give it time, terminals will be consolidating for a while, until yeller makes a handsome profit of us.

I heard they were combining Trenton, E.Brunswick and Asburry into a 160 door facility near New Penn off of Quakerbridge Rd.

Does anyone know when this will take place? I heard yesterday that this terminal was to open in January. Moral is low and lots of rumors are going around 135. We will take another hit when the 4 terminals combine. We will be bidding Monday and it will take about 10 years to hold a bid on the dock and already we hear in January we will rebid and will likely have a layoff.

The district VP was at 120 two weeks ago and he told us about this terminal. It will have at least 110-150 doors. They will direct load frt over 135. I think it's going to be aound May when this opens.

The district VP was at 120 two weeks ago and he told us about this terminal. It will have at least 110-150 doors. They will direct load frt over 135. I think it's going to be aound May when this opens.

Well, then there should be a shovel in the ground, so somebody get us some pictures................

New Terminal

So far we've been told that we would be in by April 2008 then it was moved back to mid to late summer, but from talking to the new penn drivers out of the terminal thats also in the same area I've been told from the time they were slated to move in to the actual time they did was almost (2) years.(You might want to check that out on the new penn boards, it's what i was told. Even though that area is zoned commercial I heard Hamilton Township is giving YRC a hard time about building another terminal in that area.
Because where new penn is there is also a conway terminal and fedex as well.

Does anyone know when this will take place? I heard yesterday that this terminal was to open in January. Moral is low and lots of rumors are going around 135. We will take another hit when the 4 terminals combine. We will be bidding Monday and it will take about 10 years to hold a bid on the dock and already we hear in January we will rebid and will likely have a layoff.

Hey HBG135, I drove past where they claim the new terminal is suposed to be built and it is still just a wooded lot that hasn't been touch since the last time i saw it about 2 months ago. But i'll keep you posted if there's any changes.

Hey HBG135, I drove past where they claim the new terminal is suposed to be built and it is still just a wooded lot that hasn't been touch since the last time i saw it about 2 months ago. But i'll keep you posted if there's any changes.

Thanks, please do keep me updated.

I was thinking how RDWY could build a terminal right now when 671 can't even buy office supplies unless they are completely out and must have them? They have to get approval to buy paper towels for the restrooms?!? DS.

hey ds this has to make me :hysterical: you hit the nail on the head with this post. office supplies yessssss... my next to the last week on the 671 bid i had to hand deliver a printer cartridge....

axle

Thanks, please do keep me updated.

Hey HBG135,
Here's the latest news as of
1/04/2008, we were told this new terminal was on track with the land to be cleared starting in early Febuary and to be moved into beginning sometime in mid August. But we know of some environmental issues there having with Hamilton Twp. that New Penn went thru as well. I'll keep you posted!

Hey HBG135,
Here's the latest news as of
1/04/2008, we were told this new terminal was on track with the land to be cleared starting in early Febuary and to be moved into beginning sometime in mid August. But we know of some environmental issues there having with Hamilton Twp. that New Penn went thru as well. I'll keep you posted!

Thank you for the update Crackerbox.

What new terminal is being started in February?
I'm out of 135, but have not heard this one and I've been laid off since Dec. 16, 2007.

It is a terminal in NJ, I think near Trenton. Supposedly when it opens 112,115, 121,and 129 will be combined into this terminal.

It is a terminal in NJ, I think near Trenton. Supposedly when it opens 112,115, 121,and 129 will be combined into this terminal.

It's about 4 miles north of where Trenton is now all of Trenton will be moving there. Some of 121's northern area will be transfered
to 111 with a certain amount men following the work(how many is unknown until COO). Same thing for 129, I heard some work might go to 120 or 148, but I don't know how true that is.
As for 115 some of there work is supposedly going to 165 but again nothing is set in stone,only time will tell.