Yellow | New Terminal?

111 on hold

Was in Somerville last week. Asked the supervisor how soon they would be closed and moved.He did confirm that the date had been pushed back to January also.
Have also been to Kearny several times recently and noticed that construction on the expansion there seems to have stalled out.They did have a very long delay after finding all that chromium in the ground but after cleanup and clearance it appears they moved real fast getting the blacktop scraped off and moved right along up to the point of droping the forms and pouring the slab. Dont know what the delay is now but keep looking and nothing seems to change.
They did pour a ramp on the functional end of the building for the lifts but seem to have forgotten to make a door for it in the building...LOL
Anybody else think that these things might be on hold to re-evaluate the velosity change and allow for adjustments?

111 is probably on hold because they are part of the new Trenton terminal change also.
Part of Sommerville and New Brunswick will be going into Kearney when the new Trenton terminal opens.

I heard that they did start putting the foundation & outer walls up at the new Trenton terminal.

construction

I heard that they did start putting the foundation & outer walls up at the new Trenton terminal.

There is a slab down, no walls though, some forms are there for walls maybe three feet high or so.

If I remember the prints correctly there are two or three other buildings on that property as well.