Holland | New tractors

Who has time to stop for lunch on a city route. I'm so used to doing double time to make up for sleepin . . er . . I mean "late" linehaul that I forgot what it was to stop for a break ;) ***(see disclaimer below)

*** First liar doesn't stand a chance!
Must be a different culture at your barn..lol. No shortage of salt and pepper packets in my truck everyday, plus fast food napkins tucked in every cubby hole. KFC and Bojangles, seem to be the popular lunch destination here in the South..lol

Must be a different culture at your barn..lol. No shortage of salt and pepper packets in my truck everyday, plus fast food napkins tucked in every cubby hole. KFC and Bojangles, seem to be the popular lunch destination here in the South..lol
No more like cookout down at my barn and quick trip I appreciate the napkins though

I am not sure if the city man that leaves all that stuff in my truck might want it back, and since I don't want to get blamed for "late line haul", I can't go look for its rightful owner. All that garbage, I mean important property, that gets left in my truck, ends up in the yard. You're welcome city guys. :wavey:

I am not sure if the city man that leaves all that stuff in my truck might want it back, and since I don't want to get blamed for "late line haul", I can't go look for its rightful owner. All that garbage, I mean important property, that gets left in my truck, ends up in the yard. You're welcome city guys. :wavey:
And the city guy should then do the same when he gets in. Dont want to be late for that delivery appt. now would I?

I was always disgusted with the fact that our terminal looked similar to the local landfill. And one time I watched one of our own line haul guys throw trash out of his truck (his own trash from his trip home) and on to the ground. I lost a ton of respect for that guy over that. I just never understood how that solves anything.

I was always disgusted with the fact that our terminal looked similar to the local landfill. And one time I watched one of our own line haul guys throw trash out of his truck (his own trash from his trip home) and on to the ground. I lost a ton of respect for that guy over that. I just never understood how that solves anything.
Slobs plain and simple

I always wanted our terminal to be respectful in the eyes of the community also.(although it wasnt) And our competition had two squeaky clean facilities right behind ours. I brought stuff in from trucks that wasn't mine nearly every day. Making a landfill out of our terminal only brought another reason to be ashamed of the place. And littering just isn't in me.

Well anyway....we got the DEF tank but, still no trucks..lol

I wonder if they're gonna keep them on bid runs, like they did with the white Volvos?

They can't put those tractors in service until the old ones get to their 6 million mile retirement limit.(next week.....be patient)