TForce | New UPS Freight Commerical

Why can't UPS have their lawyers pay a visit to these white board impostuers?
Then slap them financialy for slandering their brand?

I thought people displaying,or using famous company brands in anyother way then what the company allows could be in real hot water?

I thought people displaying,or using famous company brands in anyother way then what the company allows could be in real hot water?

I do not know....:hide: :hide: I would think they would, but as I said ,the link is still there.....

Maybe they think it is funny too...They will stop laughing and make a example of this young man....Terrorism and the shot...anyway how do you find these people or prove anything????

Maybe they think it is funny too...They will stop laughing and make a example of this young man....Terrorism and the shot...anyway how do you find these people or prove anything????

All one has to do is follow the link that provided the movie, follow it to the IP, unless it was sent in anonymously.... on a tape, making utube liable.....

So Accelerator is your terminal doing all of these new yard safety rules?
We have been helping each other to not leave any new rule out of our daily routines.

We come through our yard front gate,and back our own personal vehicles into our employee parking area.
We walk into the front door of out terminal.
We get our Diads,and company hand held phones,clock in,punch the time and dates on our control cards.
Go to our tractor get behind the steering wheel,put our four way flashers on.
Start them up,build up air pressuer.
Go to our asigned trailers.
Blow our tractor horn before we hook to it.
Then back under the trailer,shut off the motor,pull the key out.
Go to the trailer,hook up our airlines,and light line then crank up the landing gear.
Get back in start up,pull out to a safe place in our yard.
Turn off the key,and take it back out.
Do our walk around pre-trip.
Get back in our tractor,belt up,and start up again.
Set up our Diad board,wait for dispatch to get with the program to punch all of our information,enroute ourselves to our first stop go out our gate.

We have been helping each other to not leave any new rule out of our daily routines.

We come through our yard front gate,and back our own personal vehicles into our employee parking area.
We get our Diads,and company hand held phones,clock in,punch the time and dates on our control cards.
Go to the trailer,hook up our airlines,and light line then crank up the landing gear.
Set up our Diad board,wait for dispatch to get with the program to punch all of our information,enroute ourselves to our first stop go out our gate.

10-4, everything you have said we will be doing in the north on the 1'st of May.
We are supposed to be trained, that's what we are told, the drawn out lines, the vests, the jersey barriers, etc, etc, will be comming in the future....

Now this is the inpractice theory, meetings without cue cards.:biglaugh:

Geez Apo, you are making me tired with all the procedures!!! :hysterical:

well theres actually some more rules,besides what I've already posted.
If we come in our terminal gate,and drive directly to our employee parking area,we don't have to put our four way flashers on.
But we all have to back into our parking spots.
Nobody can pull in front first.

Now if we come into the gate,and want to take our lunch,or anything else to our tractors while we are driving our person vehicles.
We have to make a right turn only,drive around the terminal to where our tractors are parked and unload our stuff.
We also must have our four ways on,untill we back our personal vehicle into our parking spot.

One way driving in our yard from now on.

All of our tractors have to be backed into their parking spots as well,no more pulling in front first.

When we go to back our tractors out of the parking spot we must blow our horn.

We have to get used to doing all of these new rules by May 1st.

Because after that date,its going to be zero tolerence.

In other words if we forget to do any of this stuff,we get reamed out by our TM.

The next time its a write up that goes in our file.

After that its bye,bye.

So if it goes as far as a write up,there better not be a next time.
Because we will be looking for another job!

well theres actually some more rules,besides what I've already posted.
If we come in our terminal gate,and drive directly to our employee parking area,we don't have to put our four way flashers on.
But we all have to back into our parking spots.
Nobody can pull in front first.

Now if we come into the gate,and want to take our lunch,or anything else to our tractors while we are driving our person vehicles.
We have to make a right turn only,drive around the terminal to where our tractors are parked and unload our stuff.
We also must have our four ways on,untill we back our personal vehicle into our parking spot.

One way driving in our yard from now on.

All of our tractors have to be backed into their parking spots as well,no more pulling in front first.

When we go to back our tractors out of the parking spot we must blow our horn.

We have to get used to doing all of these new rules by May 1st.

Because after that date,its going to be zero tolerence.

In other words if we forget to do any of this stuff,we get reamed out by our TM.

The next time its a write up that goes in our file.

After that its bye,bye.

So if it goes as far as a write up,there better not be a next time.
Because we will be looking for another job!

As far As I am concearned we should of had our own training manuals, but then again it would be the result of interpretation of generlizations again.

Yeah that guy is very clever.
I can draw way better then that guy,and I can do it almost as fast as him.
I got my hair the length that UPS requires.

I really don't see how this guy can be a UPS employee?
He must be working for an advertising agency that UPS is paying for doing their ads.

I might be able to do it cheaper,where do I sign up?

Just pay me my gross every week for my city driving hourly pay,that would work for me.

I think they may be paying way more than that to an outside agency.

hoffaww1.jpg

:hide:Please don't flame Mister Whiteboard Man. He couldn't help what he was writing.:hide:

WOW Dockworker you duh man once again.
You dug this thread up from way back in the spring to offer us something else to add to it.

Don't ask me what this has to do with us?

I really think your wasting your time as just a freight man.
You of all people would be a wiz bang canidate for the UPS Freight MAPPS program.
I'd venture to say you could be operating your own terminal in a years time.