TForce | New UPS Freight Commerical

WOW Dockworker you duh man once again.
You dug this thread up from way back in the spring to offer us something else to add to it.

I really think your wasting your time as just a freight man.
You of all people would be a wiz bang canidate for the UPS Freight MAPPS program.
I'd venture to say you could be operating your own terminal in a years time.

I'm considering jumping to the dark side one day. I have to gather and practice all the driver tricks of the trade first, so no one hoodwinks me. :hide::smilie_132: kidding....I think.

Thanks for showing us Jack the UPS man.
He may be waring the uniform but he dose not fit the true profile of any UPS drivers I know?

He must be one that drives around New York city.

Star in Your Own Video in the Style of the Whiteboard Ads
Create your own Whiteboard video. Prizes for early entries!
You are invited to create and deliver your own on-camera UPS Whiteboard message on what you think will make UPS grow. Part or all of it may be used on UPSers.com or at UPS events.

....more info in our UPSERS site.

I don't think they will like those nasty versions.

Where do they think we are going to find the time to do something like this?
Between working,the truckingboards,spending some time with my wife,reading my Bible,and sleeping.
I have a full plate now.

Besides I'd have to go purchase a video camera to make a movie.

I'm sure they will get some very clever movies.
Us drivers do have time to think of some very bazaar ideas,from time to time.

Is there such a thing as high speed duct tape?:biglaugh:

The management keeps it locked up and uses it only on special occasions, like parades, school outings and food drives. Kinda like bringing out the good silverware for visiting kin folk!!! The other thing to conscider is that even with the 100mph tape, it doesn't do much good when the truck is on a hook.

What the heck we are racing our trucks now.
the old Overnite way was be safe,take your time just get it done.
The UPS way is be safe,and hurry up,hurry up.
Mister Diad is watching you!!!

I think it is time too race a UPSFreight truck.:biglaugh:Is there such a thing as high speed duct tape?:biglaugh:
Before Dale tries out the New Duct Taped Volvo, he requested some 100mph pressure testing on a fan.
ducttapefatsq0.jpg

What the heck we are racing our trucks now.
the old Overnite way was be safe,take your time just get it done.
The UPS way is be safe,and hurry up,hurry up.
Mister Diad is watching you!!!
Wouldn't it be ironic to have SMITH System endorse UPS Nascar.

I bet this youngster has his place in the Duct Tape hall of fame.

I'm a member of that group.
I got my free roll of Duct Tape,and my Duct Tape ball cap to prove it.

its not hard to get in just go to their website,and post a story of how you used Duct Tape.
If they think its good enough to add to their hall of fame,you will receive your free roll of tape,cap,and membership card in the mail.

its not hard to get in just go to their website,and post a story of how you used Duct Tape.
If they think its good enough to add to their hall of fame,you will receive your free roll of tape,cap,and membership card in the mail.

Can you post the website link?

And I bet you had one APO. A good one.:biglaugh:

UPS Whiteboard

Check out the newly revamped site.
Click on that Diad looking thing once the page loads and click on Freight in the animated menu.
Cool UPS Freight stuff in there!

UPS Whiteboard

Check out the newly revamped site.
Click on that Diad looking thing once the page loads and click on Freight in the animated menu.
Cool UPS Freight stuff in there!

If you click on the cab of the UPSF truck, you can see the UPS Freight ad thats on TV. This commercial is on every channel 24/7. I believe I heard there is a few more new ones scheduled for this year.

Notice that Andy tells the shipper that it will be there on time......guaranteed.

Another ad that I am not sure will be aired on TV or the internet is the cartoon of the fancy wheels factory, this one is very cool. You don't see our boy Andy, but he does a great job narating.

UPS CEO Scot D. said as well as our CEO Jack H., that this is one of the main focuses of this year, to build up the UPS Ground and Air Freight divisions. Advertising certainly doesn't hurt.

UPS CEO Scot D. said as well as our CEO Jack H., that this is one of the main focuses of this year, to build up the UPS Ground and Air Freight divisions. Advertising certainly doesn't hurt.

I agree! Prime time advertising is great (worth every penny in my opinion)

The Whiteboard campaign is brilliant. The refreshed site is very interactive and they made it front page news as well as dedicating page 14-15 in our "UPS Freight: Over The Road" magazine.

I know the customers I see on my route all rave about it.