FedEx Freight | new work rules at EPH

So Mr Brown stood up in your meeting and said one thing, then said something totally different in everyone else's meeting...gotcha. You heard it when no one else did so it must be true.
Correct...sorta...in order to receive, one must be willing to give something in return. If you guys seriously think you're gonna sash shay into negotiations and get any/everything you want without giving up something in return, then you're dumber than I thought you were!!
As for the notice, it's just that, a notice....what new work rules does it represent??
you can ask anyone you want , the same as when in cinnaminson they got into a drivers face yes in there face and they ended the meeting but when they came to sbr that type of attack didnt happen because they changed how they were going to approach meetings going forward.

My point is I talk to several guys from your center and no one remembers hearing him say this but you and your four cronies...again, I'm guessing you heard what you wanted to hear.

You still haven't answered my question...what new work rules does this posting represent??

If it doesn't fit your alls agenda you just conveniently leave that part out. It's why you lost all your credibility on here just a bag of wind pretty much.

says the men and woman who voted. if that was the case then fedex should want the union to come in fool

Now we're name calling, it isn't completely up to the men and women who voted it in it's a negotiation not a dictation. If the outcome was certain they would welcome the union it's the unknown that they're afraid of.

Now we're name calling, it isn't completely up to the men and women who voted it in it's a negotiation not a dictation. If the outcome was certain they would welcome the union it's the unknown that they're afraid of.
You can negotiate all you want at the end of the day we have the final say. Call it what you want, say it anyway you want. That my friend is the bottom line.

You can negotiate all you want at the end of the day we have the final say. Call it what you want, say it anyway you want. That my friend is the bottom line.

Uh....nope. You can vote down all the contracts you want at some point it becomes take it or leave it, trust me the union will say at some point "this is the best we're going to get you better vote for it". You mark my words, although I still don't think it'll ever get to that point.

May
Uh....nope. You can vote down all the contracts you want at some point it becomes take it or leave it, trust me the union will say at some point "this is the best we're going to get you better vote for it". You mark my words, although I still don't think it'll ever get to that point.
Maybe in an established business with previous contracts, but not doing a first one.

May

Maybe in an established business with previous contracts, but not doing a first one.

Really? You base this statement on what experience? First contracts work just like subsequent ones, the negotiate and present it to the membership for an up or down vote. At some point you will get what you get you don't get to keep sending it back until you get what you want.

Tell that to the UPS employees in Louisville, KY when 94% voted NO and Hoffa Jr and Ken Hall ratified their contract anyways!!

http://www.tdu.org/news_hoffa-and-hall-secretly-changed-constitution-impose-ups-deal

"Hoffa and Hall have finally revealed how they secretly changed the Teamster Constitution to impose the UPS contract over No Votes by the members"

"Hoffa and Hall had to lie to apply this clause to the Louisville Air Supplement, because critical local issues were on the table, in that case, and because the company had actually made their “final” offer worse than their earlier offer."

I personally don't care how that turned out for them, I'm not employed by XPO.
Oh but you at drop of a hat will bring up other companies if it helps your agenda.

Hmmm it seems I was right ole Red cares about other companies when it fits his agenda. And anyone knows ups ground have the best of the best 34 dollars an hour 90/10 insurance and the best retirement in the game. You fail again Red!!!!!!

Hmmm it seems I was right ole Red cares about other companies when it fits his agenda. And anyone knows ups ground have the best of the best 34 dollars an hour 90/10 insurance and the best retirement in the game. You fail again Red!!!!!!
I see your reading comprehension skills still SUCK!!!

My post had NOTHING to do with what UPS makes or even what's in their contract (you brought that up, I could care less) but rather a response to @trucking62 on how he thinks he has the final say on a contract when in fact, and even as @joes bar and grill agreed, the teamsters can and will have the final say when "needed", just as they did with the UPS employees....even after 94% voted NO and their "final offer" contract was worse than a previous offer!!!

Fail?? That would be your repeated attempts to respond when you don't even understand what you're responding to!!

Now, can we please get back on topic....I'm still waiting for someone to point out the "new work rules at EPH"????

Last edited:
nd even as @joes bar and grill agreed, the teamsters can and will have the final say when "needed"
Don't put words in my mouth, I never said the would force the con tract on the member's, I said it is their duty to advise them that they feel it is the best they can do. you should brush up on your own reading comprehension skills

Last edited:
I see your reading comprehension skills still SUCK!!!

My post had NOTHING to do with what UPS makes or even what's in their contract (you brought that up, I could care less) but rather a response to @trucking62 on how he thinks he has the final say on a contract when in fact, and even as @joes bar and grill agreed, the teamsters can and will have the final say when "needed", just as they did with the UPS employees....even after 94% voted NO and their "final offer" contract was worse than a previous offer!!!

Fail?? That would be your repeated attempts to respond when you don't even understand what you're responding to!!

Now, can we please get back on topic....I'm still waiting for someone to point out the "new work rules at EPH"????

And like always I made you look like a fool because you did say you didn't care about other companies but you do all of a sudden if it fits your agenda. You got off on the side topic and like always it didn't take long for you to put your foot in mouth.

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said the would force the con tract on the member's, I said it is their duty to advise them that they feel it is the best they can do. you should brush up on your own reading comprehension skills
I never claimed you did, I credited you with saying "they can and will have the final say when "needed".....with "needed" meaning they can and will advise their members when they feel a final offer is the best offer and they let the members decide when "needed" (which is not only what you said, but is also fact and usually the case) OR they can lie, secretly change their constitution, and then ratify a contract eventhough 94% voted against it when "needed" (which although is not what you said, it did in fact happen) and is also why "needed" is in quotations and they do in fact apply whichever is "needed" when necessary.

And like always I made you look like a fool because you did say you didn't care about other companies but you do all of a sudden if it fits your agenda. You got off on the side topic and like always it didn't take long for you to put your foot in mouth.
And like always you make yourself look foolish!!
Again, I don't care what they have!!

I never claimed you did, I credited you with saying "they can and will have the final say when "needed".....with "needed" meaning they can and will advise their members when they feel a final offer is the best offer and they let the members decide when "needed" (which is not only what you said, but is also fact and usually the case) OR they can lie, secretly change their constitution, and then ratify a contract eventhough 94% voted against it when "needed" (which although is not what you said, it did in fact happen) and is also why "needed" is in quotations and they do in fact apply whichever is "needed" when necessary.
That is not true 94% did not vote against the UPS contract. 94% of Louisville voted against their Supplimental contract holding the whole national Contract up. Not saying it was the rite solution for them to force the suplimental but was the action that they decided to take.

That is not true 94% did not vote against the UPS contract. 94% of Louisville voted against their Supplimental contract holding the whole national Contract up. Not saying it was the rite solution for them to force the suplimental but was the action that they decided to take.
Agreed....94% of LOU voted NO to their supplements, sorry if I implied otherwise.
Right solution?? To those involved in LOU, I'm sure they were pretty upset....as would be anybody in that situation. 94% is a BIG number, one would think the National Contract could've waited a little longer considering that big of number!!

Agreed....94% of LOU voted NO to their supplements, sorry if I implied otherwise.
Right solution?? To those involved in LOU, I'm sure they were pretty upset....as would be anybody in that situation. 94% is a BIG number, one would think the National Contract could've waited a little longer considering that big of number!!
I totally agree with you on that! Did hell freeze over? LOL

Nope the majority ruled in this case the rest of the country was fine with contract. Majority always rules.