Yellow | Next COO

Thanks, I also heard 531 would grow and 547 might get sleepers our stewards think 547 will run more north and south but I also heard they may close our operation on linehaul but I believe that would be crazy as to how centally located we are.I guess we will know when the people in the White-house in Akron release it.

Fact, COO meeting in Chicago on Dec. 11.
Boyz from the hall and some stewards will be there.
Thanks sarge. Seems they always have them in Chi town in December. I attended a meeting up there in Dec., too. What's wrong with Florida??:1036316054: Hopefully we'll be able to post some news on the boards after the 11th. DS.

No doubt Docksteward, all these rumors get ya nervous and drives the blood pressure up a little.
It sucks to have it in Dec., some guys will be getting bad news for the holidays.

was told by a indy driver in nashville last night the coo was posted up there. another rumor or truth??????? i honestly do not know. does anyone else?

Management @ 342 is leaking out info......I did not hear this first hand so it could be completely false......KC is +40 city and dock, +48 Road with 20 sleeper runs.

Yea, for some reason mgmt. at 671 is doing the same. I'm not gonna repeat it.........you just don't know if it's true. I'd rather start rumors about mgmt. anyway!! I heard that the bonuses would be cut out after the first of the year for the floor supers.:hide: :hysterical: DS.

Just got a call, said K.C. (342/R86) will gain 43 Road Gain 30 Dock & 9 Switchers. Will have to wait and see. Mustache Retired Roadway

It's great being a gainer. The biggest problem we had at 671 is that all men that came in on the COO were Sr. to most of the men on the dock. There is still some hurt feelings on the dock and the yard, but what can you do................It's called seniority, they earned it so they can use it. DS.

My Service Center Manager informed the peons at our Service Center that 313 MKE will no longer be a break bulk and ALL our freight will be going thru 309 Heights and Akron

dont believe it

dont believe it until you see it in writing. company deals in disinformation and enjoys our anxiety. our local was only marginally better, knowing the truth but witholding it.

Steward at 309 confirmed the numbers at KC. Said 309 was a -19 and 312 South Bend would be a +40 some road drivers! I think I would like to see that on paper.

I had a call tonite,unconfirmed rumor but I was told that Akron 211 would be -26 road drivers. We would lose the Dallas freight. Dallas would run to Akron. We have 13 lay ed road drivers off right now.