NFL

Wouldn't be a good PR move for any team.
Now do you really think PR means anything in the NFL nowadays? They are running ragged now trying to screw things up.. I agree with your comment, in a perfect world... It's "what have you done for me lately" NFL, man...

If I had Fitzgerald, he'd get the ball thrown his way about 12 times a game. They don't use him enough. Vince......there aren't too many guys that are one biscuit shy of 400 lbs. that can clog up the middle like that. Not big bucks for Vince, but he's still got value in my opinion.

If I had Fitzgerald, he'd get the ball thrown his way about 12 times a game. They don't use him enough. Vince......there aren't too many guys that are one biscuit shy of 400 lbs. that can clog up the middle like that. Not big bucks for Vince, but he's still got value in my opinion.

They are all getting older and slowing down.

Fitz can still help a team. But probably not your number one any more. He'd be great like the Ravens used Steve Smith this year. WR's don't take a lot of the beating other positions do. He probably has five or six years in the league as a complimentary player. Andre Johnson is even older than Fitz but could do the same.

Vince is just about done. Defensive linemen don't play into their 40's. To many injuries and pile ups.

This article is about guys on the verge of retirement. They might get one last contract if they are great locker room guys that don't mind losing playing time and being a coach in pads.