NFL

It's cap season. Next will be free agency. Then the draft. Before everyone picks through the retreads and has beens that get the June 1st designations. Hot stove football. Gotta love it.

I know that everyone needs good blocking, but I could have never let Jimmy Graham go. Big mistake IMO. New Orleans must be going to switch over to more of a run game. That's the only thing that makes any sense on this deal.

Browns sign two possession receivers. Hartline and Bowe. Still no QB. Do they understand how this game works ?

I picked Denver in my pickem league.Playing at home and coming off a bye was two positives for a win.I thought it would be closer though..

Everyone that was questioning Denver and how good they were (like me) needs to re-evaluate. I know that I'm shocked at what happened. I figured Green Bay would destroy them.
Denver's defense was better than I expected.

Yeah but GB was also coming off a bye too and they've also been playing pretty good so far, although Den is undefeated, they've struggled in the wins they did get. I knew GB's offense vs Den's defense would offset each other but with the way Peyton had been struggling so far this season, I figured GB's D would get the better of them.....guess I was wrong.

@a9faninnc, I'm the commish of our small pickem' league which is made up of friends, family, and drivers from other centers, about 18 players total, do you have a league every year?

Yeah but GB was also coming off a bye too and they've also been playing pretty good so far, although Den is undefeated, they've struggled in the wins they did get. I knew GB's offense vs Den's defense would offset each other but with the way Peyton had been struggling so far this season, I figured GB's D would get the better of them.....guess I was wrong.

@a9faninnc, I'm the commish of our small pickem' league which is made up of friends, family, and drivers from other centers, about 18 players total, do you have a league every year?
The reason I think Denver,s bye week was more important was for Manning to adjust to Kubiacs new offensive scheme.Manning needs a run game to be successful and im sure he heard all of his detractors for the last week talking about putting in Osweiller.Why would you bench a hall of fame QB,which is undefeated??Makes no sense..
Yea,we have a pickem league every year,along with a few fantasy leagues.Like yours,it consist of coworkers,former coworkers,along with some family members.Some small entry fees,just to make it interesting but more for bragging rights,lol..

The reason I think Denver,s bye week was more important was for Manning to adjust to Kubiacs new offensive scheme.Manning needs a run game to be successful and im sure he heard all of his detractors for the last week talking about putting in Osweiller.Why would you bench a hall of fame QB,which is undefeated??Makes no sense..
Yea,we have a pickem league every year,along with a few fantasy leagues.Like yours,it consist of coworkers,former coworkers,along with some family members.Some small entry fees,just to make it interesting but more for bragging rights,lol..
I agree 100%, why bench a Hall of Famer when he's undefeated while still learning a new system?? Also agree Denver had to get that running game going in order to open up the passing game. With that being said, you think perhaps GB was looking ahead to next week????

GO PANTHERS!!!!

We have an optional $20 entry fee (which every one pays) just to keep things interesting as well and we pay out 60% of the pot to 1st, 30% to 2nd, 10% to 3rd...or you can play for bragging rights. We play the top 25 in college and every NFL game and ours is all online so everyone can access as well. I may have to hit you up for some intell since we (my sister and I play as a team) are currently stuck in the middle of the pack....we can't catch a break!! :grin:

Because of how bad Peyton played against the Browns. They went to OT and almost lost that game in Cleveland. Pretty embarrassing.

Because of how bad Peyton played against the Browns. They went to OT and almost lost that game in Cleveland. Pretty embarrassing.
Everyone cant be Tom Terrific.Look at what Rodgers did this past weekend,Luck for most of the year,Brees in the first few games of the year.Bronco,s dont want a Texan or Brown type problem at QB,which is what they will probably get with Osweiller.Cant argue with the record and their offense might have to ride the defense some this year,which is vice-versa from the previous couple.