NFL

Browns with tons of picks. Tried to draft a whole team. At least they addressed WR. Should be some really good competition with 5 rookies looking for a spot on the team. Plenty of help for the defense. Got a few pass rushers. Some quality special teamers as well.

Bold prediction. RGIII blows his knee out in camp. McCown starts the season. Makes it half way. Team is in complete shambles but they are young and learning on the job. Record of 1-15. The Steelers take advantage of the Bengals returning to being the Bengals. Run away with the division behind the triplets ( Rothlesburger - Bell - Brown ). Sit everyone for the last game of the season and we win on Heinz field to laughter.

I think Tennessee and Jacksonville rocked in the draft.Both should get production from draft in week one and will give Indy a run for that division..Cleveland is Cleveland and will be another cellar dweller,imo,but I think RG 3is an upgrade in the qb spot.I hope he has a good year..
As for Carolina,I was disappointed with the first round pick,but I think Gettleman wants to send a message to our 2 anchor tackles,who both have contracts coming up.The big cb from Samford and the other two corners drafted will be a wait and see process.Norman came out of the small college,Coastal Carolina,so their are stars that dont come from big schools.

Last edited:
I think Tennessee and Jacksonville rocked in the draft.Both should get production from draft in week one and will give Indy a run for that division..Cleveland is Cleveland and will be another cellar dweller,imo,but I think RG 3is an upgrade in the qb spot.I hope he has a good year..
As for Carolina,I was disappointed with the first round pick,but I think Gettleman wants to send a message to our 2 anchor tackles,who both have contracts coming up.The big cb from Samford and the other two corners drafted will be a wait and see process.Norman came out of the small college,Coastal Carolina,so their are stars that dont come from big schools.

it took Indi a while to build around Peyton. They will do the same for Luck. But for now, that team is retooling.

Not sending a message. Understanding that with wins comes contracts. Preparing for the inevitable. Probably only going to be able to keep one.

Kid from Samford is a Norman clone. The other two are versatile. Outside, slot and safety types that will play all over against the endless multiple receiver formations.

I agree although not "disappointed" with our first pick. Also agree that with Star's nagging injuries and KK soon to be demanding top dollar, Butler seems more like an insurance policy....and at 6'4", 325lbs, that's a big policy!!
I am "disappointed" that we didn't address the O-Line at all, Ware and Miller violated our O-Line in the SB. I believe almost any corner can play behind our front seven and I would've liked to have seen them use atleast one of our three CB picks on an O lineman IMO.

So they went with an anchor DT and two huge corners that could be confused for safeties in the draft. Thinking Carolina will be just fine. We'll see how KB runs in camp and if Funchess has grown up any in the off season. They could actually be a better team this year than last.
Saints and Panthers did well in the draft(cannot believe Bell was still there for the Saints), but I think the Bucs are going to be much better this year.. I gave them an A+ in this draft..

Saints and Panthers did well in the draft(cannot believe Bell was still there for the Saints), but I think the Bucs are going to be much better this year.. I gave them an A+ in this draft..

And Thomas at WR to replace Colston. But yeah. Those teams all improved. The Falcons.... Ugh. They should have took Derron Lee. They ain't been moving in the right direction. Will be an interesting division. Especially if Winston looks better than last year.

RISE UP!!!
See you in the playoffs #!
With Romo out and Dak in I am now hopeful. We can't get into a rhythm with Romo because he's too damn injury prone. We have a great offensive line and a new running back. All you haters, this could be the Cowboys year. Bring it!!

I hope reality doesn't sink in for me too early.
You gonna beat Denver tomorrow?
Vegas has you favored and I believe them.
It wont makeup for SB loss,but it would be a good statement for team and good start of the season.To open up with a win against the defending champs would be a great way to start the season..

Do you guys like this new thing where they are matching up the top teams to start off the season? Someone has to start the season with a loss? I'm kind of torn on this. I like that they have brought relevance to opening night, but I don't like to see a good team start out with a loss.
:idunno:

Do you guys like this new thing where they are matching up the top teams to start off the season? Someone has to start the season with a loss? I'm kind of torn on this. I like that they have brought relevance to opening night, but I don't like to see a good team start out with a loss.
I,ll let you know tomorrow morning,lol....#keeppounding

I actually love it Flash. What a way to open her up, that game kicked ass.
The parity in the NFL helps make it the best sport on the planet.

Last edited:
Wellll,it didnt turn out so good for my team but we will be ok.Bronco, rookie qb looked pretty good...Wont be any 15-0 start this year,lol..

I love Matt Ryan but, I don't know if he can take a beating from the Denver defense like Cam did.I hope we both kick Seattles butt this year.They are planning some shenanigans during the national anthem on 9/11.Screw them.
I will be at the Georgia dome with my hand on my heart.
RISE UP!!!!

I love Matt Ryan but, I don't know if he can take a beating from the Denver defense like Cam did.I hope we both kick Seattles butt this year.They are planning some shenanigans during the national anthem on 9/11.Screw them.
I will be at the Georgia dome with my hand on my heart.
RISE UP!!!!
One of the best defense,s I have seen in awhile.Fast and very physical,probably the best the Panthers will see all year.Like last year,Panthers have problems finishing.
Hard to imagine Russell Wilson taking part in any anti-American bullcrap,but not surprising coming from some of that Ultra Liberal garbage on the west coast..

Todays prediction Mariota 320 yards passing 3 td`s all rb 190 yards total....31-23 titans....wishful thinking of course....