FedEx Freight | No bonus checks ?

SMOKESTACK

Survival my only hope , success my only option.
Administrator
Credits
Does anybody know what happened to our bonus checks ?
Why have they kept putting them off ?
When will they finally give them to us ?

Smokestack / :nutkick:

Smokestack said:

Have only heard probably the same as you... they are coming. Supposed to be around the middle of July, I think they meant July of '06. My theory is that the money is still drawing interest. Some people may not think so but thats how corporate america works. If you add the total of all the bonus checks and figure the interest for even 1 month, do the math and tell me thats not the case. If they dont hurry the next quarter bonus checks will be do before we get the last one.

Chex are already cut..... will be here 21st. Doesn't anyone tell you guys anything???

Dang. Nobody knows for sure.

nobody said:
Chex are already cut..... will be here 21st. Doesn't anyone tell you guys anything???

Well as a matter of fact... NO, no one tells us anything ! We are drivers, they never let us in on any details. Even information that we need such as address changes, suite numbers, phone numbers and all kinds of other information that we need to do our jobs. We are the absolute last to know and are told only on a need to know basis. That is the way its always been. :funky: :funky:

I did hear that we would have them Friday the 14th. I dont pay a lot of attention to rumors but I would think we would surely have them before the 21st.

Smokestack said:

The terms "World Class" and "People First" come to mind yet again. Our CCM said maybe next week but had already deleted the email with the details.

Smokestack said:

Unka Fred already got his:

On July 10, 2006, the independent members of the Board of Directors, upon the recommendation of the Compensation Committee, approved an FY2006 annual bonus of $2,679,147 for Mr. Smith.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/060713/fdx8-k.html

:mofoismad0cn: All week they have been giving us the song and dance.:mofoismad0cn:
Ok thanks guys I'm going with the 21st .
I'll order extra beer form the beer depot now.
Smokestack / :beerchug:

better talk to your ccm we got our checks two weeks ago. maybe the longer your ccm holds the checks . he get a big bonus him self.:biglaugh:

Slowone welcome to the boards .
And thanks for posting with us.
Smokestack.

just messing around. checks will be sent out july 21. this is nothing new. last year was the same way. somthing about the end of the fisical year. why do so many people worry so much about it. sooner or later it will arrive. it's really not that much money that i would worry so much about when it arrive.

Grizzly said:
Well as a matter of fact... NO, no one tells us anything ! We are drivers, they never let us in on any details. Even information that we need such as address changes, suite numbers, phone numbers and all kinds of other information that we need to do our jobs. We are the absolute last to know and are told only on a need to know basis. That is the way its always been. :funky: :funky:
we alwys get outs the second week after the quarter ends- so we should be getting them today, but who knows? The big joke at work is that we weren't getting one b/c our terminal manager caught our dumpster on fire by throwing a cigg in there:duh: . Tried to blame in on someone else. Firetrucks and ambulances the whole nine yards- it was a mess. The dumpster was about 7 feet from our propane tanks.

Grizzly said:
I did hear that we would have them Friday the 14th. I dont pay a lot of attention to rumors but I would think we would surely have them before the 21st.
we alwys get outs the second week after the quarter ends- so we should be getting them today, but who knows? The big joke at work is that we weren't getting one b/c our terminal manager caught our dumpster on fire by throwing a cigg in there:duh: . Tried to blame in on someone else. Firetrucks and ambulances the whole nine yards- it was a mess. The dumpster was about 7 feet from our propane tanks

How does FedEx figure your bonus? On average how much are your bonus checks?....And don't worry no big U talk from me. I'm thinking about going over to you guys.

Up to 4% of our earnings for 3 months (each qtr)based on goals set for safety, claims,otd, etc. etc. figure out what your total gross income was last year, multiply by .04, then divide by 4. That would be a rough estimate of what your bonus check would be for each qtr. We just went up to 4% in June for max bonus. Last year I believe it was 3%. We hit the max everytime last year, hopefully that will continue.