FedEx Freight | no go in CIN

Many did step up! but more said no. Not a lot more, but enough more. The battle moves on to another location. Don't loose the passion. There will be wins, but his wasn't it. Better to try, and fail, than fail to try. You fought, against the odds. Good effort guys, yall got this thing started and will still be considered the Brave.

History can be made at the next one. And the hubs see even more of the issues first hand.

It failed there. FLOPPED ON ITS ASS.
Suck it up.
Deal with it.

They voted completely anonymous. Scared?
Ha! Perhaps, oh, I dont know, maybe, just maybe, the majority DOSENT WANT THE DAMN UNION!
They held a vote, the union lost.

What happens next? Hope to God that all of the other terminals vote it in. If not, I doubt many others will step up and do this. Power is in numbers and the majority spoke today. Whether some got scared, manipulated, lied to, whatever, it is what it is. It is going to take a year to get a good number of terminals to vote and get a contract started. If more terminals step up and do this and vote the Teamsters in, then Cinnaminson will have another opportunity to fix this. Until then, try to keep your heads up and please dont't let your potential anger or frustration get the best of you. What's done is done, for now...

Go on to the next one.. One year, vote again.... You don't stop, you just pause....

The first vote was significant for momentum. We have a chance to regain the momentum Tuesday. If that fails, well then I'll start to worry.

Have you finished your book report on Fred Smith yet? You know, the one that enlightens you to the silver spoon in his mouth, and his Yale education?
"Enlightens me to the silver spoon in his mouth"?

Get back to me in a sober state. Or, perhaps after a passing grade in English 101.

This battle may have not won but the war is not over, regroup and go again. we have more battles to fight and more reason to win this war.

So no the Fat lady still sings !!!!!

It failed there. FLOPPED ON ITS ASS.
Suck it up.
Deal with it.

They voted completely anonymous. Scared?
Ha! Perhaps, oh, I dont know, maybe, just maybe, the majority DOSENT WANT THE DAMN UNION!
They held a vote, the union lost.

One day those that were there will speak and tell us what went down. And why. The only thing we really know is the majority said they did want representation by signing cards. Enough changed their minds from between petition time, and vote time. That is all we really know.

This battle may have not won but the war is not over, regroup and go again. we have more battles to fight and more reason to win this war.

So no the Fat lady still sings !!!!!

What makes you so sure the next one will be different? Two hours ago this one was in the bag!

"Enlightens me to the silver spoon in his mouth"?

Get back to me in a sober state. Or, perhaps after a passing grade in English 101.

en·light·en
inˈlītn,enˈlītn/
verb
3rd person present: enlightens
give (someone) greater knowledge and understanding about a subject or situation.

One day those that were there will speak and tell us what went down. And why. The only thing we really know is the majority said they did want representation by signing cards. Enough changed their minds from between petition time, and vote time. That is all we really know.

This is what I was talking about when I said a percentage who sign cards will vote no, they never intended to vote yes the just want to get along.