XPO | NO ICP till March????

The door swings both way. If Mickey D's is better, you better get out there and get your application in. I am sure that the people that were given pink slips would love to come back to work in your place.
I still get birthday cards, Christmas cards, and we are having a BIG Christmas party, with prime rib. I have seen 2 races, on Con-Way's expense, one from the pits and one in the stands, my choice. I can still walk in my scm's office and make suggestions and he takes action. I can do the same with my RM. It may be the way you approach them. I work hard for what I get and what I don't get and they realize it and treat me accordingly.
Garbage in, Garbage out

:nutkick:Cutting corners. at your expense, not theirs. cut corners. here start at executive pay. never happen. lets get rid of the truck team, never happen. take away your option days. you pay for, happen. raise your insurance more. happen. the list goes on and on. wake up! and see how much is being chipped away. oh yea icp. happen. hope you enjoyed your book, hat , nice t shirt. OH YEA, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME .WHAT THE COST IS TO RUN AN ADD IN USA TODAY. full page of course. they spare no expense. :wtflol:

Really nice of them to wait 'till the holidays to tell us, you can't tell me they haven't known about the ICP thing for awhile. I'll be ok but allot of young families really counted on it to help out at Christmas. Everytime I see that race truck I consider it a slap in my face by the powers to be.

Normally the first payment is calculated on results through October, and the second based on the last 2 months of the year...needless to say, the last 2 months of this year may be something we have never seen as a company, and they don't want to overpay the first payment to the point that we may overpay for the year..Let the full year finish and get it right...

:hide: I agree , the last two months of this year are going to suck bad! They will undoubtedly drag down the good results from the previous 10 months.
I ask all of you this: Would you prefer to get a check in December, only to have a payroll deduction in March to re-pay the amount you were over paid in December?
This Company, and most others do not have any idea what to expect in the coming month(s).
The whole trucking industry, along with many, many other industries is in a state of upheavel and trying to cope.
My heart goes out to some of the younger employees who have small children, and have counted on the December payment to help fund Christmas buying.
I believe that Con-Way is, and has made some very tough decisions aimed at keeping us afloat and profitable.
No, I don't agree with some of the salaries and bonuses that the upper eschelion receive, but this is the nature of Corporate America.
In closing this very long post, I will add that if I was the sole owner of Con-Way, and was charged with guessing how December was going to end up, I would be inclined to put off any ICP payment until after my books were closed and all of the numbers were in. :smilie_132:

Really nice of them to wait 'till the holidays to tell us, you can't tell me they haven't known about the ICP thing for awhile. I'll be ok but allot of young families really counted on it to help out at Christmas. Everytime I see that race truck I consider it a slap in my face by the powers to be.

See my previous post on the truck, and on their so called conspiracy against their employees...

September 8th, remember the date...go back and look...It was the beginning of the sharpest decline in the stock market since the Great depression...we were doing "ok" until that time...People in all industries, in every walk of life, are simply stunned over what has taken place in the past 10 weeks...nobody called it...and it snowballed like nothing in recent memory...I feel horrible for everyone depending on ICP for Christmas, But until you face reality and understand the magnitude of what is happening, you are going to continue to blame the wrong people..

I can't help but think that if ICP were at 100%, everyone would be singing the praises of the powers that be, except for the certain few, who would be griping that it should have been 130%...or that too much taxes get taken out...Call your congressman if you are unhappy with taxes...We have tax laws, most of them very unfair to the middle class..

Let them keep the ICP for this year. How else is DM & JL going to come up with the funds to make another fine hardback book touting their accomplishments and self congratulatory BS. Gotta love the ball washing techniques of the G.O.

Let them keep the ICP for this year. How else is DM & JL going to come up with the funds to make another fine hardback book touting their accomplishments and self congratulatory BS. Gotta love the ball washing techniques of the G.O.

Yup, They're good nut crackers too. Why, sometimes most employees don't even know their nuts are being cracked.

Don't forget Doogie, or you'll hurt his feelings.

MUST.........HAVE...........
GLOSSY.............STUFF!