XPO | Not a done deal yet....

its done. there was a conference call yesterday. the downgrade has no bearing on the merger, financing was in place long ago, with a back up plan as well. rebranding teams are staged all over the country, it will happen quick.
That is good news. I get the feeling that some want it not to go through. They don't want something good to happen for us. We are going to be great again, this company is going to be great again.

its done. there was a conference call yesterday. the downgrade has no bearing on the merger, financing was in place long ago, with a back up plan as well. rebranding teams are staged all over the country, it will happen quick.
Do you have link? Was the conference call open to the public?

This guy is damn good at what he does, and has a long history of doing it. Why do these people think a rating change will slow him down ?

Also, this isn't like he is doing a hostile take over. Con-way is giving itself to him. If it's because of Dougie, or the union drama or the changing business environment. It doesn't matter. It's a done deal.

As far as happening quickly.... it's probably going to be even faster than that.

That is good news. I get the feeling that some want it not to go through. They don't want something good to happen for us. We are going to be great again, this company is going to be great again.

Finger crossed we benefit from any future success.

I seen a Conway Transportation Services Trailer yesterday on the road with the new skirts. Trucks not so hard to remove stripes and Decals. Trailers will be a big job.

I seen a Conway Transportation Services Trailer yesterday on the road with the new skirts. Trucks not so hard to remove stripes and Decals. Trailers will be a big job.

Trailers will be easy. Just like installing the e-decks. Guys in the big yards doing 30 or 40 a day. Happens pretty fast.

He's doing videos talking about what will change and how to save money at Con-way.

How big of a duffus would he be to do that without being ABSOLUTELY sure he would be able to close the deal?

That would be like taking a new truck on a test drive and getting a lift kit , light bar , new wheels and exhaust installed , and you can't buy the truck. He's buying the truck.

Trailers will be easy. Just like installing the e-decks. Guys in the big yards doing 30 or 40 a day. Happens pretty fast.
Apparently there are rebranding "teams" on standby to swoop in, redo equipment and move to the next. I have no information on uniforms yet....

Apparently there are rebranding "teams" on standby to swoop in, redo equipment and move to the next. I have no information on uniforms yet....
apparently, when the deal closes next month, we will be getting some kind of uniform w/ a lot of red involved in it. I saw one of their drivers from the LTL that they bought in april, (formerly 'Norbert dentressangle'), wearing a bright red jacket on their web site. At least in Europe it seems that they'll be flashing a lot of red.

Maybe something in the DHL style. Colors are correct and they're fashionable enough. .
YgIRGph.jpg

apparently, when the deal closes next month, we will be getting some kind of uniform w/ a lot of red involved in it. I saw one of their drivers from the LTL that they bought in april, (formerly 'Norbert dentressangle'), wearing a bright red jacket on their web site. At least in Europe it seems that they'll be flashing a lot of red.
Great, red is my favorite color. Everyone says I look good in red!

He's doing videos talking about what will change and how to save money at Con-way.

How big of a duffus would he be to do that without being ABSOLUTELY sure he would be able to close the deal?

That would be like taking a new truck on a test drive and getting a lift kit , light bar , new wheels and exhaust installed , and you can't buy the truck. He's buying the truck.
yeah but it only goes 62mph