SAIA | Now that I’m retired .... let’s expose the truth!

Did someone "like" a post insulting Sun Drop?
:draw:

zpMBcm2.jpg

Never have had Sundrop. I will give it a taste test and get back to you guys. I’ve had plenty of Mountain Dew.

Last edited:
Why did this post go off the rails! Back to the reasons why I hate this place.
It will. Just taking a short break. Feel free to give us one example of why you think SAIA has failed in motivating their employees. And not the one that threatens to fire them if they don’t improve their attitude. Bullying never works on most men but for some reason managers couldn’t get that through their heads. Very bad people skills exist here.

Last edited:
That probably was not the reason. I remember me getting three (3), back to back to back "random" drug test. Turned out, two drivers had accidents, abd a third driver backed his Volvo over a steel pole filled with concrete. Took out a fuel tank, tie rods and accompanying parts, fender, other body parts, and the oil pan. Nothing happened to EITHER of the drivers.

That probably was not the reason. I remember me getting three (3), back to back to back "random" drug test. Turned out, two drivers had accidents, abd a third driver backed his Volvo over a steel pole filled with concrete. Took out a fuel tank, tie rods and accompanying parts, fender, other body parts, and the oil pan. Nothing happened to EITHER of the drivers.
Sorry OT2001 I decided to delete that drug screening post. Just didn’t want to go there. Sometimes I know they are selective though. That’s just a fact. Now days it’s very easy to beat them though with prepared fake urine that’s heated and bought through headshops. I knew drivers that smoked weed all the time here. I never really liked it because it made me paranoid. I’m a drinker though and let me tell you if anything should be outlawed it should be alcohol. It’s far more incapacitating. Weed just makes you stupid IMO. And this generation doesn’t need anymore help in doing stupid things.

Last edited:
It will. Just taking a short break. Feel free to give us one example of why you think SAIA has failed in motivating their employees. And not the one that threatens to fire them if they don’t improve their attitude. Bullying never works on most men but for some reason managers couldn’t get that through their heads. Very bad people skills exist here.
Let's try the employee appreciation day! Not once do I ever get to enjoy a day like the corporate office. They get prime rib cookouts with tents and we get a fricken crock pot of cold food at the end of the day.