Holland | Now that the merger is complete, what's next?

As a former YRC'er, I still follow closely in the market, and wish nothing but the best for you guys.

Having said that, it seems that Zollars purposely avoids commenting on the regional group, particularly when questioned by analysts. The regional group showed the worst OR in the corporation last year (probably due to all of the "fees" paid to Overland Park for the honor).
Well, for a guy that supposedly follows the market closely, I find it odd that you are stating false information, at least according to YRC's own website. For 2008 the Regionals were 4.4 better OR than YRC National, 16.6 better OR than YRC Logistics, 2.2 better OR than YRC Truckload and 4.5 better OR than the YRC as a whole.

Well, for a guy that supposedly follows the market closely, I find it odd that you are stating false information, at least according to YRC's own website. For 2008 the Regionals were 4.4 better OR than YRC National, 16.6 better OR than YRC Logistics, 2.2 better OR than YRC Truckload and 4.5 better OR than the YRC as a whole.

Teamster02 is 100% correct. Here's the posted numbers for 2008 and a link for anybody that wants to look at it for themselves.

2008 Operating ratio:

YRC National Transportation 111.9%

YRC Regional Transportation 107.5%

YRC Logistics ************ 124.1%

YRC Truckload *********** 109.7%

Consolidated ************ 112.0%

On Page 5.

http://library.corporate-ir.net/lib...-0A0D-485E-9DA1-0800E4EC0329_Q408_Release.pdf

Mea Culpa

I don't know wtf I was looking at, but my intent was good.....does that count for anything?

I remember when we ran in the high 80's and low 90's for an OR. We were a well oiled machine. Our service was superior to everyone else. We felt like we were on top of the world. Them were the good ol' days. Hopefully we can work that OR back down under 100, then continue to improve from there. I sure would like to see someone buy us, that wants US to show good numbers, instead of just trying to "cook the books" for the stock holders.

Wouldn't it be nice to work for someone again that wanted US to do really good and allow US to feel really good about it while doing so?

big capital letters with negative comments about obama are really starting to make me sick!!!!!! You don't see people trashing the little brainless hillbilly that got us here!!!! End it please

big capital letters with negative comments about obama are really starting to make me sick!!!!!! You don't see people trashing the little brainless hillbilly that got us here!!!! End it please

I thought this was the USA where we have free speech and are allowed to express our opinions--I'm fine with the big capital letters with negative comments and if I remember right-people trashed president Bush for 8 years-luckily it'll only be 4 years of this administration

OF COUSRE WE HAVE FREE SPEECH!! AN WHO COULD FORGET 8YRS. OF MORON BUSHY'S ANTICS-jesus you still think the moron had nothing to do with the shape we are in????? IDIOTS!!!!

OF COUSRE WE HAVE FREE SPEECH!! AN WHO COULD FORGET 8YRS. OF MORON BUSHY'S ANTICS-jesus you still think the moron had nothing to do with the shape we are in????? IDIOTS!!!!
You've never heard me say that "Bush has nothing to do with this mess". He sure does have some of the responsibility. But, it appears as though its is going to get much worse.

Guys the signature feature is part of Truckingboards Premium Service. The members that chose to invest in this service are well within their rights to openly express themselves as they want with this feature, as long as they don't break the rules with it. Now let's get this thread back :ontopic: please.

Now that the merger is complete, what's next?​

like rowdy girl said we have free speech an i don't need a benny lecture of what right the premium folks have so save it benny an northern flash keep it up cause i figure your like a girl an just have to have the last word nuff said by me