Estes | Number 2 show us some appreciation

According to Estes we are the number 2 l.t.l carrier now. Maybe just maybe if we are climbing the ladder and doing really good just perhaps our insurance could get a little better for a company this size. Also maybe another day or two for personal days instead of only 3 a year. I know wishful thinking, but without the workers Estes would not be where they are. Keep your plastic Estes cups and knock off chapstick and belt buckles and put some real money back to the workers. Office workers, dock workers, drivers and mechanics as well as anyone in between.
I would not count on it.

Im guessing this came off facebook? I heard it upset some at Estes. Im like come on get a sense of humor. Funny but the truth. Last few years we got to pick our box, but this year we have no option. I guess they spent all their extra money on them Yellow terminals and equipment.

Im guessing this came off facebook? I heard it upset some at Estes. Im like come on get a sense of humor. Funny but the truth. Last few years we got to pick our box, but this year we have no option. I guess they spent all their extra money on them Yellow terminals and equipment.
To give them credit Im hoping the money they’ve spent on those terminals and equipment will be beneficial for all of us in the long run.