Yellow | NY Mets using Old Dominion

OD, greatest truck ruler, hires only the best CDL school graduates. OD trucks everywhere. Power of OD, I am OD, We are OD. Must respond to every OD facebook post with how great they are.
Does everyone get green and white pom poms,when hired, go team,wow....pathetic

OD, greatest truck ruler, hires only the best CDL school graduates. OD trucks everywhere. Power of OD, I am OD, We are OD. Must respond to every OD facebook post with how great they
OD, greatest truck ruler, hires only the best CDL school graduates. OD trucks everywhere. Power of OD, I am OD, We are OD. Must respond to every OD facebook post with how great they are.
Sucker born every minute, and what is greatest truck ruler?and how would you know how good acdl school grad is?being they never peddled or hooked a set,

Headline: Old Dominion helps YRC move offices.

RkI9pzM.jpg

I guess the owner of OD is like Sung Yun Un.He is God He is wonderful OD is wonderful.lol.What happens to you if you respond in a negative way on FB?Sung Yun Un sends you to hard labor camp and kills your family?

It's that way, come see how I'm attacked when I post something negative on the OD forum. I'll itch about something us common drivers have to deal with, then a guy who's been here less than me that runs a day time 600 mile turn on the flat lands will get all bent out of shape readying to lynch me.

It's that way, come see how I'm attacked when I post something negative on the OD forum. I'll itch about something us common drivers have to deal with, then a guy who's been here less than me that runs a day time 600 mile turn on the flat lands will get all bent out of shape readying to lynch me.
Sounds like the good ol boy type seniority