Yellow | O’Brien and Hawkins need a Hail Mary

Ender

TB Lurker
Credits
I can’t speak on whether or not it’s true, but I heard that O’Brien and Hawkins are in DC right now trying to get some cash… we aren’t doing pickups out here, so it must be really bad.

Company has took away the Teamster power by flush the system. So when they talk they only talk about trucks and asphalt. No freight to hold over the Teamster head.

On another forum it was posted that O'Brien was on CNBC within last 20 minutes stating that they would get a deal done with Yellow. I do not have a link to the video as it isn't posted.

Glad he got the egg off his face.....
I've tried to maintain a non-judgmental even keel in this thing, but after digesting.it for a couple of days I've got to say the tombstone trumpeting.the end of.a company I've given 27 years of my life to has to be the most slimy and underhanded political ad I've ever seen.

This ad was obviously put up with no regard whatsoever for the large block of his constituency who would most be affected by it.

Power for power's sake is an evil thing.

I've tried to maintain a non-judgmental even keel in this thing, but after digesting.it for a couple of days I've got to say the tombstone trumpeting.the end of.a company I've given 27 years of my life to has to be the most slimy and underhanded political ad I've ever seen.

This ad was obviously put up with no regard whatsoever for the large block of his constituency who would most be affected by it.

A childish stunt in the middle of a very serious situation.

How to help kill 30,000 jobs: The Boston Meathead Special

Screen-Shot-2023-07-26-at-4.54.36-PM4403f7934da90aa0.png

So Darren Hawkins goes on TV and tells the world the company is going out of business and will file for bankruptcy and all our customers stop giving us freight and you have an issue with a tombstone? Really??