Yellow | O’Brien and Hawkins need a Hail Mary

Why is it that the government or everybody else should bail yellow out year end and year out. I don’t want to see
Any of you yellow guys lose your jobs at all. But year in year out in negative revenue. There’s been many many Ltl lock the gates what’s so special about yellow??

Why is it that the government or everybody else should bail yellow out year end and year out. I don’t want to see
Any of you yellow guys lose your jobs at all. But year in year out in negative revenue. There’s been many many Ltl lock the gates what’s so special about yellow??
If you have to ask you just don't understand. 😄

Your right I don’t understand why anyone would expect year in and year out help to keep it afloat as bad as it has been ran. I’d be applying at other union jobs. I hated to see Jones truck lines go. But it did

Last edited:
Your right I don’t understand why anyone would expect year in and year out help to keep it afloat as bad as it has been ran. I’d be applying at other union jobs. I hated to see bones truck lines go. But it did
Different people have different needs snd expectations. Who am I to judge snother?

Of course there were poor decisions made by Yellow management, but his recent behavior harmed Yellow also. His tombstone remark was 100% inappropriate for a union leader, all the more so when directed at a company in dire financial straits. His total lack of concern about the livelihoods of the Yellow employees is very telling. His success with UPS will overshadow his actions regarding Yellow but the people at Yellow will remember him in a different way.
Nope it is all Hollywood role playing like bad Clint Eastwood move