FedEx Freight | Objection filed 10/17 for 10/10?

Huh? What kind of answer is that? Trying to keep the douche level down here but that's not helping ...
Its called Not saying what I know. Ask a coworker. Its pending at NLRB. If you don't know , youll find out soon enough. Things going on right now are not a game. No douche here.

Hmm, I thought I did ask a coworker - But if you don't work for FXF I sincerely apologize off course ☺ Or maybe you just don't know ...

Hmm, I thought I did ask a coworker - But if you don't work for FXF I sincerely apologize off course ☺ Or maybe you just don't know ...
I do work here. Don't you realize that this is a public forum. Many eyes from management and corporate troll here. The matters at hand are serious and still have to be reviewed by NLRB.

I am not going to disclose what we have been told except that Fedex, as expected, has thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted and they were above the law. They have done everything you can think of, from the slightly stupid to blatantly illegal. There are enough signed and sworn statements from guys that absolutely give weight to the claim of gross unfair practice. Let's just leave it at fedex thought they had a knockout victory and clearly they have misjudged their drivers.