FedEx Freight | Objection filed 10/17 for 10/10?

Ok.
Public knowledge that it's being objected.
For those who thought it was over.
Hush-hush, mush- mush, on the details as Curtis Sliwa would say.
For the security of all involved.
I get it.
I tried to contact my Local organizer on the do's and donts but he hasn't gotten back yet. We dont have Fedex Freight in our Local.

What do's and don'ts do you need help with? Is it what management can do or about discussing the details of the objection? We know general facts about the objection but not to reveal them at this point.

What do's and don'ts do you need help with? Is it what management can do or about discussing the details of the objection? We know general facts about the objection but not to reveal them at this point.

Very good point, and that's the way it should be.. But you shouldn't throw caution to the wind, the Teamsters know what they are up against and they also know, it ain't gonna be easy... Unless you go to the table and get your contract, you're just spittin' in the wind... You can buy Teamster patches on ebay for 50 cents a piece...

I don't care who you have for a lawyer if what I heard fedex did is true.....there are laws that are black and white!

If, you make the NLRB work for YOU. All I said was, be ready for a fight.. Whether good or bad, like or dislike, Fred didn't get this company to where it is GLOBALLY to see it fall to unions, that's all I'm saying.. I thought what you guys did was courageous and bold... But the courts will have to hear Fred's side of the story, and believe me, hearsay will be the downfall... Those lawyers of his will pick,poke and prod to see this fall.. Good luck guys...

Last edited by a moderator:
Slavenomore it's funny how your posts try to sound like you work here. Which most of us no you do not work for Fedex.
I'm not hiding that I'm interested in history being made. Too bad your gonna look back and see how you fought good from happening.

But I really think you should talk back to the voices in your head telling you that I'm trying to act like I work " here". Because theyre wrong. Go to the "Imposter " thread chickenstack started. We introduced ourselves.

well then let me ask you this....how many rulings has fedex lawyers won with the NLRB so far.....oh yeah....NONE!!! There are written statements from many sources of the crap fedex did to win that first vote and they broke the law.

well then let me ask you this....how many rulings has fedex lawyers won with the NLRB so far.....oh yeah....NONE!!! There are written statements from many sources of the crap fedex did to win that first vote and they broke the law.
Seems like breaking the law is what FedEx does best at least from an outside observer looking in that is.

I'm not hiding that I'm interested in history being made. Too bad your gonna look back and see how you fought good from happening.

But I really think you should talk back to the voices in your head telling you that I'm trying to act like I work " here". Because theyre wrong. Go to the "Imposter " thread chicken**** started. We introduced ourselves.

I helped you on "who" you were introduced to...No thank you needed....

I am not going to disclose what we have been told except that Fedex, as expected, has thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted and they were above the law. They have done everything you can think of, from the slightly stupid to blatantly illegal. There are enough signed and sworn statements from guys that absolutely give weight to the claim of gross unfair practice. Let's just leave it at fedex thought they had a knockout victory and clearly they have misjudged their drivers.

I am sure there are 46 signed and sworn statements as to what went on. But i bet there are 57 signed and sworn statement that will dispute that. You see how that works??

I am not going to disclose what we have been told except that Fedex, as expected, has thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted and they were above the law. They have done everything you can think of, from the slightly stupid to blatantly illegal. There are enough signed and sworn statements from guys that absolutely give weight to the claim of gross unfair practice. Let's just leave it at fedex thought they had a knockout victory and clearly they have misjudged their drivers.

There might be enough signed statements at EPH to turn our vote around . No knockout here either!

Cin was a legit vote no way around it...lets move on...
Just curious but drzzz do you work for the nlrb or at cin? How do you know if the vote is legit or not? I am treating it like it is legit but your making claims that I don't think you can back up. And if and when the nlrb comes back and says they need a revote and or brings charges and fines management over said charges you will look like you have raw egg all over your face.

All it takes to invalidate the CIN election is for one manager speaking as a manager to tell his employees that Fred would close CIN if they voted in the union. Anyone want to wager that it didn't happen?