FedEx Freight | Objection filed 10/17 for 10/10?

Dude, aren't you management?
You certainly come off that way.
Hmm, everyone with half a brain, usually reliable info, the ability to underline their arguments with data and a general dislike of the Teamsters is management now?

Seems to be a bit degrading to your "co-workers" but if that's your world view ...

I am a co-worker, like it or not - Getting my pay check from the same PO box in Memphis, sharing the same health plan, pension and 401k

Hmm, everyone with half a brain, usually reliable info, the ability to underline their arguments with data and a general dislike of the Teamsters is management now?

Seems to be a bit degrading to your "co-workers" but if that's your world view ...

I am a co-worker, like it or not - Getting my pay check from the same PO box in Memphis, sharing the same health plan, pension and 401k

I wouldnt call it a pension. lol

I believe that you have already been outed as TM in California, are you not? Perhaps you shouldn't have added a y to certain former employee's first name when chatting with him here sir....

Hmmmmmm....no reply...nice!
Oh, I'll reply just gimme a second dear Sirs ... Again, I am a coworker but I do swear on everything that's holy to me (which is not a whole lot) but also on everything I know, I love, is important to me, I respect and I admire (which is considerably more): I a not a "TM" in CA, I did not have, nor do I ever intend to have any intra-, extra-, or other employee relationships with Joey "Sock Drawer" N. - Just know about the dude, he's been a legend in his own right for a long time ☺

Not that any of that matters, really ..

Oh, I'll reply just gimme a second dear Sirs ... Again, I am a coworker but I do swear on everything that's holy to me (which is not a whole lot) but also on everything I know, I love, is important to me, I respect and I admire (which is considerably more): I a not a "TM" in CA, I did not have, nor do I ever intend to have any intra-, extra-, or other employee relationships with Joey "Sock Drawer" N. - Just know about the dude, he's been a legend in his own right for a long time ☺

Not that any of that matters, really ..

I'll admit the second part of your post made me laugh. I forgot we don't have TM's at FXF. They are referred to as CCMs. Customer Center Manager at a facility that has no customers..... Who comes up with this language ?

I'll admit the second part of your post made me laugh. I forgot we don't have TM's at FXF. They are referred to as CCMs. Customer Center Manager at a facility that has no customers..... Who comes up with this language ?
Highly paid marketing folks would be my guess ... And you missed a couple of iterations, TM are now MSC, "Manager - Service Center" after CCM and SCM ... Maybe we need to reallocate some off that thought and effort to things that actually matter

Highly paid marketing folks would be my guess ... And you missed a couple of iterations, TM are now MSC, "Manager - Service Center" after CCM and SCM ... Maybe we need to reallocate some off that thought and effort to things that actually matter

Thanks for the update.

Right now the only fact is given in that link until the NLRB gives us more.

Conway did something similar with the Laredo yes vote. There reasons are just general. I think they said coercion and voter intimidation.

I suppose after the NLRB decides we may know more. Until then its just hearsay and rumors, apart from the objection of election statement in the link.

Ok.
Public knowledge that it's being objected.
For those who thought it was over.
Hush-hush, mush- mush, on the details as Curtis Sliwa would say.
For the security of all involved.
I get it.
I tried to contact my Local organizer on the do's and donts but he hasn't gotten back yet. We dont have Fedex Freight in our Local.

Here's Conways objection which doesnt reveal much:

NLRB

The "objections" are the taking place of the voting at all.... Don't you get it, they are within their legal rights to object... You thought this was open and shut? Months, even maybe a year or two will go by before this is approved, then contract talks begin.. You might be looking at 3 to 4 years before this takes affect... But, the ball is rolling and that's important... Remember, Conway and FedEx didn't get to the size they are by being nice and not having those Philadelphia lawyers on board...

Maybe in Texas. We dont have that kinda patience up here. Its gonna have to move quicker. And you need to get back to Mass this Sunday. Ya need more faith than that young man. LOL.

The "objections" are the taking place of the voting at all.... Don't you get it, they are within their legal rights to object... You thought this was open and shut? Months, even maybe a year or two will go by before this is approved, then contract talks begin.. You might be looking at 3 to 4 years before this takes affect... But, the ball is rolling and that's important... Remember, Conway and FedEx didn't get to the size they are by being nice and not having those Philadelphia lawyers on board...

Maybe in Texas. We dont have that kinda patience up here. Its gonna have to move quicker. And you need to get back to Mass this Sunday. Ya need more faith than that young man. LOL.

I never said it wouldn't happen, I said it wouldn't happen quickly.. And it won't, no matter if you are in Massachusetts or Bora Bora... Young man, yes, that's my grandson....

Remember, the union hasn't exactly above board these days.. Those lawyers Fred has, look for the tiniest flaw... And believe me, they will find one to support their appeal.... If this is what the guys at FedEx wants, then I'm 100% behind them, but you gotta start telling them what they are in for, and you're not... It's not as simple anymore, as a vote.. The NLRB is operating on 50 year laws, and there have been lawyers dissect these laws and reverse decisions,,,

What they have done is commendable and down right courageous, but it ain't over, this is just the beginning of a long fight... If it were just one or two, then i would agree, but you're looking at a possible company wide change, and Fred is going to treat as such... This is no time to get mad and frustrated, it's time to let the union do what the guys/gals here told them in their vote...

Yes, the members at YRC voted for the concessions, but a good lawyer can turn that against the union and make it look they were persuaded into it... Anything, and I mean anything to stall.. That's fact and believe it or not, it's in the law that it's OK that Fred does this...

I'm only looking at it from both sides and what these guys are in for.. In the beginning, could you imagine how tough it was, without the laws? Now, you have lawyers twisting the law...

Last edited by a moderator: