Yellow | O'Brien show some compassion to your yellow freight teamsters

No companies are failing, in fact most are coming off of record quarters from all of 2021 and early 2022
Many are experiencing volume drops but NOT (more importantly) yield increases, even in a down market.
In fact yields are greatly improving for many quality LTL carrier. They can command good pricing for their services.
Yellow never saw the yield gains every other LTL carrier witnessed.
The system is archaic and needed to be completely rebuilt. They tried that but too late...
Yes broken down teamster model. Trying to switch to New One Yellow but the meathead says he is the "Only One" that matters.

You have no freaking idea if that guy is on the phone or in a meeting cutting deal right now !
he didn’t withhold the benefit payments Yellow did ! We do not work without insurance.

Yellow paid the Government 75k last week and said FU to the employees !

If you want to work somewhere where that’s allowed show up Monday and go to work see how much Yellow appreciates you.
He doesn't work for Yellow. He works at TFORCE and he hates the union. I wouldn't surprise me if he was management

So what if he put out a list of demands. The Union side does the same thing. Then they sit down and come to a compromise. That's the way it's always been done.

O'Brien posted a tombstone, ran off to hang out with his deep pocket UPS fan boys and was never heard from again. Gave the Yellow Teamsters the back of his hand.

Just my opinion, The Biden administration should be in demanding that a resolution happen. This is transportation ffs. This is a national security issue. If I were president and was told 9100 companies failed in 3 months, that's massive. And here with Yellow, a great American brand, thrown away like it's nothing, "who cares". Like wtf...

That's not massive. A lot of those companies were small start ups that weren't able to survive this economy. Lots of owner operators parking their trucks and taking w2 jobs, because it's not worth it for them to run. This is not a national security issue and Yellow is not a great American brand. Ask any random American what yellow is and they'll say "a color".

That's not massive. A lot of those companies were small start ups that weren't able to survive this economy. Lots of owner operators parking their trucks and taking w2 jobs, because it's not worth it for them to run. This is not a national security issue and Yellow is not a great American brand. Ask any random American what yellow is and they'll say "a color".
I thought it was a cab. :duh:

So what if he put out a list of demands. The Union side does the same thing. Then they sit down and come to a compromise. That's the way it's always been done.
Correct, both sides always submit throw away proposals, If yellow survives, i wonder where does it put the union for negotiations next year? members bashing the union, some say they would work for less, etc.

Hoffa was too weak, Tyson and Ernie gave away the store O brien is a hard ass, Murphy is a *****. Make up your minds. Yellow has done nothing to run a productive company.They killed New Penn, Holland, and Preston , 3 off the best trucking companies in the country. I started in 1979 retired in 2022 saw just about everything as a steward and BA, it is Yellow that will have blood on their hands. God Bless the Teamsters and all they do !

the Company could use some relief in the HW costs...
when i retire i will not purchase any medical insurance, it's a robbery, a ponzi scheme...
like the outlawed 100 mpg carburetor the cure for cancer has been outlawed...
i'd rather be paid 1/2 the HW fees into my pocket every month and take my chances, if i get cancer it's all mine, i ain't buying some Dr. a Bentley just to experiment hypothetically on something hydrogen peroxide can eliminate...
if i break a leg on the job i get Comp, at home i pay cash for alignment and cast....
pensions have always been ponzi schemes, work now get paid later...

there is room to adjust costs.....

but to claim that a "ONE YELLOW" plan is somehow a savior is BS, are we supposed to believe that a plan begun in 2008 will fail, FINALLY, in 2023, if the Position of Utility Driver isn't implemented?

i see a Bain Capital restructuring taking place..... many conspiracies dude.
You voted for Hoffa over and over now all you guys are complaining about Hoffa live with it winey little *********. Hoffa new how to keep people working. The new meathead is playing to all the teamsters meatheads. Now all the non meatheads are out of work.
Boy this didn't age well huh ********?