Yellow | O'Brien show some compassion to your yellow freight teamsters

Hoffa was too weak, Tyson and Ernie gave away the store O brien is a hard ass, Murphy is a *****. Make up your minds. Yellow has done nothing to run a productive company.They killed New Penn, Holland, and Preston , 3 off the best trucking companies in the country. I started in 1979 retired in 2022 saw just about everything as a steward and BA, it is Yellow that will have blood on their hands. God Bless the Teamsters and all they do !
Everybody forgets Reddaway. We are like the Gen-X of LTL

Did"nt forget Reddaway, I am an east coast guy do'nt know much about Reddaway except they were late to the party. Now that they're here ,welcome brother.
We were the first ones to get railed on this failure change of Ops. I went from a 550+ mile line run to the extra board after 9 years. Some had it much worse. Enough people quit or retired right away that I landed a 402 mile line run which I've been bumped back and forth from 3 times since January. I hope the Central States hang tough. We are all in this ::shit:: together.

We were the first ones to get railed on this failure change of Ops. I went from a 550+ mile line run to the extra board after 9 years. Some had it much worse. Enough people quit or retired right away that I landed a 402 mile line run which I've been bumped back and forth from 3 times since January. I hope the Central States hang tough. We are all in this ::::shit:::: together.
Yes we are all in this together……time to take the west coast back again lol you guys on the East coast watch how it’s done lolololol