ODFL | OD caught all over the road driving like Swift

Just came back from my last stop of sort and segging a 53 footer in record time as always.

I did one thing much different than line drivers could on my trip back to the terminal: I kept it between the lines while driving. You see, unlike you guys commending this driver I believe in safe driving and setting a good example. See the rest of your names on the next print out of the accident sheet!!
Billy you are piece of work. I have to censor my anger.

No I wouldn't, they have me jump in the truck and run over the mountain every winter to rescue a line driver that just couldn't make it so we got freight on the dock. Watch out next time you say I can't, because I maybe showing up to show you how it's done and when u come back to the yard no one will want to speak with you for the trouble you caused delaying our freight and valuable city drivers.

Remember what you are.. just a line driver. A job that can be outsourced in a heartbeat.

Which are they, valuable or worthless because they dirty up your truck and smoke and bitch outside the office where they pollute up your precious air? Can't have it both ways big hoss...