ODFL | OD caught all over the road driving like Swift

:couch:
Most excitement we've had for a couple of months on the OD board!!! You da man Billylo!!

Thought you fallen off the earth...... You survive that winter? I had to help the line boys a few times and go to BOI bc they cant get the job done out here.

Reactions: Ump
It ain't over just yet!!! Freak little storm last night reminded me of that.

You be careful out there. One of the few line drivers that earn my respect unlike those boys in the Midwest complaining about a little wind storm!

This right here means more then my 3rd place trophy at the TDC!!! All you other line drivers gotta be green with envy.

Safety jokes about the Wyoming TDC saying they have such a low participation ratio that everyone got a trophy.

6 figure job and you can't keep it in your lane. Very obvious he is texting while driving. Bad Driver. Very.

If he's hanging in the right bc of the pavement he needs to move back to his lane when that car tried passing him. Try telling that to safety when you hit and kill someone because you're half way over in the other lane.

You wouldn't be defending him if it were a swift or Schneider truck.

This is proof why our line drivers need to make 38 cpm. With those skills, why pay more? We got plenty of dock workers drooling to take your job if you don't like that pay.
First as stated before Billy, I am a line haul driver. Secondly you being a perfect driver, we have trailers that don't track correctly, the Williamette Valley has a hell of a crosswind. Load out of balance, tread on tires, kind of gear being used, grooves on the highway and the construction zone. Another thing as stated by others, the time of night and nothing's worse than being blinded by high beams in your mirrors. All of these could cause your doubles or triples to whip. Actually I think that our company has exceptional drivers, considering what we do. Try following UPS parcel. Billy I invite you to do a ride along with me. Bring a extra pair of boxers. Hahahaha. Really Billy you want to think that line needs to give up their pay. Guess what. It's when a city driver uses my tractor, that there's garbage left in it, tires curbed, not fueled, or personal items missing.That's why I have a untouchable. Also cuz it's so clean you can eat off of the floor.

Last edited:
6 figure job and you can't keep it in your lane. Very obvious he is texting while driving. Bad Driver. Very.

If he's hanging in the right bc of the pavement he needs to move back to his lane when that car tried passing him. Try telling that to safety when you hit and kill someone because you're half way over in the other lane.

You wouldn't be defending him if it were a swift or Schneider truck.

This is proof why our line drivers need to make 38 cpm. With those skills, why pay more? We got plenty of dock workers drooling to take your job if you don't like that pay.
Another thing, those that cry the loudest usually are the most guilty. Texting Billy. Be careful around me. I have video and photos of guilty parties in our yard of people that like to snitch others out. That's why I smile so much. If I see a newbie having problems or doing something that could be unsafe, I will go help them or explain to them. That's how I learned. I learn something new each day. I listened to the veteran drivers.

You forgot to mention how pyshically demanding our job is also. My average pallet weighs 2500 lbs which is the weight of 4 line drivers.
Really. I bet you pull it uphill too. If it wasn't for line haul, you'd have empty trailers with no pallets.

Really. I bet you pull it uphill too. If it wasn't for line haul, you'd have empty trailers with no pallets.

No I wouldn't, they have me jump in the truck and run over the mountain every winter to rescue a line driver that just couldn't make it so we got freight on the dock. Watch out next time you say I can't, because I maybe showing up to show you how it's done and when u come back to the yard no one will want to speak with you for the trouble you caused delaying our freight and valuable city drivers.

Remember what you are.. just a line driver. A job that can be outsourced in a heartbeat.