ODFL | OD caught all over the road driving like Swift

Years in the city will make a person that way. Line drivers would never understand.
I beg to differ. While dealing with jerks all day as a city driver is pretty rough (credit where it's due, I wouldn't want to do it) line drivers still have to deal with four wheelers doing four wheeler things.

At the end of the day, everyone hates us because we're truck drivers. And we hate them in kind for hating us. We all gotta deal with four wheelers and dispatchers, and they all suck. City drivers just get a lot of extra garbage to deal with on top, which is why a city man will resent the world sooner.

But not by much.

I beg to differ. While dealing with jerks all day as a city driver is pretty rough (credit where it's due, I wouldn't want to do it) line drivers still have to deal with four wheelers doing four wheeler things.

At the end of the day, everyone hates us because we're truck drivers. And we hate them in kind for hating us. We all gotta deal with four wheelers and dispatchers, and they all suck. City drivers just get a lot of extra garbage to deal with on top, which is why a city man will resent the world sooner.

But not by much.
The reason why road driver's will never understand.We have to deal with mad customer because of there freight damage.We have to make excuses for everyone else in the chain of command.They are Alot of things that others don't see .We all have a job to do and we made the choice to what works for each of use.

At minute 1:28, I'd be pissed off if that idiot threw a bunch of rocks like that onto my new car. That wasn't just sand. Minute 1:52 he's still swerving and kicking up debris. Sure is showing professional courtesy on the road for making almost 70 cpm!

At minute 2 he's crossing into the lane next to him.

At minute 2:12 cars cannot pass him in the right lane because he's half way into it.

At minute 2:25 he's still has his whole set of duals in the right lane.

At minute 2:33 he still can't keep his truck out of that right lane if he's going to hold up the center.

At 2:45 he still has his rig deep into the right lane.

At 2:57 he goes in deep into the right lane as a car is trying to pass him while he's holding up the center.

I get most of the new breed thinks this is ok, but this is clearly not professional driving. Watch the whole video, not just the first 30 seconds.

At 8 paragraphs, which is the length of your post, it could be determined that you're on crack. Lighten up, billy. Don't be a hero.

At 8 paragraphs, which is the length of your post, it could be determined that you're on crack. Lighten up, billy. Don't be a hero.

Anal retentiveness
The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal, is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.
Anal retentiveness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_retentiveness

Just came back from my last stop of sort and segging a 53 footer in record time as always.

I did one thing much different than line drivers could on my trip back to the terminal: I kept it between the lines while driving. You see, unlike you guys commending this driver I believe in safe driving and setting a good example. See the rest of your names on the next print out of the accident sheet!!

Just came back from my last stop of sort and segging a 53 footer in record time as always.

I did one thing much different than line drivers could on my trip back to the terminal: I kept it between the lines while driving. You see, unlike you guys commending this driver I believe in safe driving and setting a good example. See the rest of your names on the next print out of the accident sheet!!

You know how to get taken off that sort and seg you hate so much, donthcha? If you don't want to do it there are ways to make sure of it, you've been around this business long enough to know that...

Almost 4 years safe driving at this company so far for this Neanderthal thank you much billy.

You know how to get taken off that sort and seg you hate so much, donthcha? If you don't want to do it there are ways to make sure of it, you've been around this business long enough to know that...

Almost 4 years safe driving at this company so far for this Neanderthal thank you much billy.

I like to come in early and get off early. Helps I'm in really good shape unlike you guys so it's no issue for me. I got to stop the women in the warehouse office from jumping on me because I'm a happily married man. Envy all you want Line boys but this ain't no gig for you when y'all can't even keep it between the lines.

I like to come in early and get off early. Helps I'm in really good shape unlike you guys so it's no issue for me. I got to stop the women in the warehouse office from jumping on me because I'm a happily married man. Envy all you want Line boys but this ain't no gig for you when y'all can't even keep it between the lines.

I've done plenty of sort and seg, there's a Publix supermarket DC in our area, loved it when i was at Conjob because nobody ever wondered why it was taking you so long. 8 am appointment so in at 0630 and it could and often did drag out til noon or later before I had to worry about doing anything else. Usually had to bump 4 docks at the DC while I was there. There were some slow ass receiving checkers, didn't bother me a bit at hourly rate.

So you're a glorified lumper.

HVivpIE.jpg

Last edited:
I've done plenty of sort and seg, there's a Publix supermarket DC in our area, loved it when i was at Conjob because nobody ever wondered why it was taking you so long. 8 am appointment so in at 0630 and it could and often did drag out til noon or later before I had to worry about doing anything else. Usually had to bump 4 docks at the DC while I was there. There were some slow ass receiving checkers, didn't bother me a bit at hourly rate.

Sure you can do sort and seg but can you bench press a HMS ramp? Got a long ways to go to keep up with me champ!!