ODFL | ODFL Profit Jumps Nearly 20%

Good deal.........Seems unlike other ltl if it's working no need to change it. Happy employees goes along way! If it's not broke don't go changing things...........Con-truck line

Some hate success, or people who enjoy their work. No dogs this time guys. Be big burgers, brisket, or even steaks. One of the things I loved about running wild. Meet most upper management/terminal leadership at cookouts, they manned the grills. Actually delay my dispatch, to make sure I was included, or if coming in, would call me to ask how I liked my food cooked. Think wild guys are not part of the team, BS, told many times to get chow before going out or going to motel.

GBO broke all record's this past Friday.Local revenue&tonnage.We will be having nice big juicy steak's&salad with potato's in a few week's.:bowdown:
Some hate success, or people who enjoy their work. No dogs this time guys. Be big burgers, brisket, or even steaks. One of the things I loved about running wild. Meet most upper management/terminal leadership at cookouts, they manned the grills. Actually delay my dispatch, to make sure I was included, or if coming in, would call me to ask how I liked my food cooked. Think wild guys are not part of the team, BS, told many times to get chow before going out or going to motel.

we (WIC) had Pizza for breakfast and supper Friday because we had lowest damages, not sure if it was for quarter or year

Wait you mean demoralizing employees and wasting millions on stupid projects will not help the Bottom Line? You guys should mentor the other truck lines. You guys are mopping the floor with the competition. Good job!