ODFL | ODFL Profit Jumps Nearly 20%

Just make you a little spot in a GBO trailer and I'll pull you down there. I'm sure a ride down the WV turnpike in a trailer would do you some good.

It may... Lol. Just don't run up one of those runaway ramps. Besides, who needs a jet??? An OD trailer with you as the driver is a first class ride.

Haters... I just think its funny that they try to rain on our parade, but as far as I see we don't go to their board and talk trash to them. I'm happy here and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Haters... I just think its funny that they try to rain on our parade, but as far as I see we don't go to their board and talk trash to them. I'm happy here and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

They're all pretty envious of this place right now, I heard the same garbage 20 years ago and now those people are all begging for jobs at this place even if it means giving up their 700 mile daytime turn for a janitor position.

O.T. after 8 would beat burgers and dogs.

While I personally believe the city guys deserve ot after 8, they show up every day for work and seem happy, at least in my travels thusfar. So if they're happy, let them be happy. I'm glad a majority of our employees are happy with their jobs and are satisfied. That freight doesn't magically appear on my linehaul trailers.

Why??Because you would never see it..Just saying.OD is smart.That's why every carrier is looking at us&what we are doing.Wondering why the other's are tightning the rang's..Yes,I don't agree with the OT rules.But,we all know that if OD start'd paying OT we would never see it.me,I would rather know I can get my 55 a week&I don't worry about it.
Who asked this guy?

We must be doing something right.We are getting guy's with 20-30 yrs with one company.They are dropping everything&knocking on our door's.That speak's for itself.Just saying

wasn't starting trouble, saw the thread of profits jump nearly 20%, that is one very large profit, thought it was a fair question.

wasn't starting trouble, saw the thread of profits jump nearly 20%, that is one very large profit, thought it was a fair question.

With all due respect I went through your posts and all of them about OD are negative. For someone who wasn't coming to "start" something I find that odd. Not to mention that you picked a thread about our profit to share your union opinion. There is a union and non union forum for that. I respect your opinion, however we make a good living here and I wouldn't be ashamed to compare my paycheck and benefits to any of the union carriers. The fact of the matter is that we don't need a union when we have the type of management structure that we have. I'm sure I'm going to catch hell from some for this, but there again I am posting in my companies forum and not someone else's bashing the company that they are proud to work for.