ODFL | ODFL Profit Jumps Nearly 20%

Clt must get all the OT.Because must of the guy's I talk to in GBO don't get much OT.Also,you couldn't pay me to work for them.They alway's pushing driver's,&Rules,Rules.We at OD are lay'd back.I don't need all the crap FedX does.I sit in my truck at customer's&watch&:hysterical: because FedX driver's are all mad cause I'm in the way.:hysterical:.You can talk all your big Money.But,I have several close friend's who work at FedX&they hate it.O'h by the way management is lieing to you all telling them that OD charges detention time to customer's.So that's why we"FedX"is doing it.
FedEx Freight.

Clt must get all the OT.Because must of the guy's I talk to in GBO don't get much OT.Also,you couldn't pay me to work for them.They alway's pushing driver's,&Rules,Rules.We at OD are lay'd back.I don't need all the crap FedX does.I sit in my truck at customer's&watch&:hysterical: because FedX driver's are all mad cause I'm in the way.:hysterical:.You can talk all your big Money.But,I have several close friend's who work at FedX&they hate it.O'h by the way management is lieing to you all telling them that OD charges detention time to customer's.So that's why we"FedX"is doing it.

What? I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we don't talk about other companies at my barn. I'm sure you can find unhappy drivers at any company. I have friends at OD who hate it too. They reason that they have too much time in, and are too old to start over. To answer your question about CLT yes we make a dollar more on the hour than the rest of NC and get more hours. We are a major hub comparable in size to your Morristown.

Why would you just be sitting in your truck looking at other drivers? Maybe that is why they get upset? If you're done pull out of the door then do your handheld etc. We are a busy company our drivers have to keep moving to deliver and pickup so much freight. We expect more from our drivers. That is why we are compensated well for it.

Look, all I am saying is that if you guys have a good job and love it fine. I'm not telling you to criticize OD. What I am saying is that you guys work hard to make OD successful so you deserve it. If it is a great job then O.T. would make it the perfect job right? If David truly is the great man you say he is, then he will eventually give you the O.T. you deserve. I'm not here to bash O.D. As I have previously stated I still have plenty of friends who work there. I knew some good men who worked there and are no longer with us on this earth. They gave O.D. their best years and enjoyed going to work everyday. Well I won't take up anymore space on this board on this topic. You all have a great day.

Thank You!!!Such a pissing contest.
Look, all I am saying is that if you guys have a good job and love it fine. I'm not telling you to criticize OD. What I am saying is that you guys work hard to make OD successful so you deserve it. If it is a great job then O.T. would make it the perfect job right? If David truly is the great man you say he is, then he will eventually give you the O.T. you deserve. I'm not here to bash O.D. As I have previously stated I still have plenty of friends who work there. I knew some good men who worked there and are no longer with us on this earth. They gave O.D. their best years and enjoyed going to work everyday. Well I won't take up anymore space on this board on this topic. You all have a great day.

Are we finally done with this crap topic??????:thread: