Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure glad we're going to electronic logs. The old way was wearing me out...

rnERVw8.jpg

You guys need to work on your delivery method...
BRG Patel did a recent government funded study,and found that driving more than 15 mph can stress the branches on pine trees to the point they could snap, making them unsuitable for hanging lights, and or ornaments on them in homes, and also creating a possible fire hazard as they become dry from said possible compromised stress breaks caused by high speed transit of the tree....

BRG Patel did a recent government funded study,and found that driving more than 15 mph can stress the branches on pine trees to the point they could snap, making them unsuitable for hanging lights, and or ornaments on them in homes, and also creating a possible fire hazard as they become dry from said possible compromised stress breaks caused by high speed transit of the tree....
I heard that the methane gas emitted by cow farts and poop will have an adverse effect on Christmas Trees this year, especially out west...Anyone else heard this...and all of the hot air coming out of Hillary's mouth is contributing to global warming...???

2 on the Dream Team, 3 bridge engineers, 3 boardwalk repairmen, 50 bags of cement and 1 ELD Beaver...
I gotta ask. Just what is a ELD Beaver? If said 'ELD Beaver is part of the Dream Team, what if any, are the chores while on the Team? If it is a paying position, is said Beaver making scale? von.

Status
Not open for further replies.