Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta ask. Just what is a ELD Beaver? If said 'ELD Beaver is part of the Dream Team, what if any, are the chores while on the Team? If it is a paying position, is said Beaver making scale? von.

A paying position at Coop? "now that is funny!"

xPyzge2.jpg

You guys need to work on your delivery method...
Totally Legal Christmas Trees. Our delivery area is expanding.

C’mon, the Ponderosa was in Tahoe, still a days ride to Virginia City for a quench at the Bucket O’ Blood.

That’s where Big Dave’s long lost twin brother lived.

Imagine the saddle sores from Jemez Springs!

Hey, I can't remember everything,I forgot to turn my underwear today.

I gotta ask. Just what is a ELD Beaver? If said 'ELD Beaver is part of the Dream Team, what if any, are the chores while on the Team? If it is a paying position, is said Beaver making scale? von.
A super cute, hairy fella who keeps the logs on the Dream Team. He makes -10%...

Hey Wong, what do you say we team up with my new ride? We could get to know each other better.

qCaxqr6.jpg
Last I heard, the Dream Team were banned from Canada after being beaten with wet pool noodles by the local linehaul drivers. Besides, Wong doesn't like trains and those trucks pull big ones out west! Rockies and Turnpikes, but with 53' trailers instead of 48'.
DSC_0275.jpg

Last I heard, the Dream Team were banned from Canada after being beaten with wet pool noodles by the local linehaul drivers. Besides, Wong doesn't like trains and those trucks pull big ones out west! Rockies and Turnpikes, but with 53' trailers instead of 48'.
DSC_0275.jpg
I will have you know,The Team, is known very well around Manson Creek, BC...

I will have you know,The Team, is known very well around Manson Creek, BC...
Umm....yeah...BRG?, the Hotel is "painted" gold.
Not an ounce of placer anywhere on it...well...unless any of the fasteners on low bridges were plated with it...

DSC_0275.jpg

Wouldn't a 170 hp B61 look good dragin those boxes?

Wouldn't a 170 hp B61 look good dragin those boxes?
You couldn't gear it low enough to get it out of the parking lot with 170 ponies. Can you imagine those 2 trailers maxed out on gross & 170 horses trying to pull the 3 sisters in Wyoming? Ya could schedule a weeks long vacation to watch that action. von.

You couldn't gear it low enough to get it out of the parking lot with 170 ponies. Can you imagine those 2 trailers maxed out on gross & 170 horses trying to pull the 3 sisters in Wyoming? Ya could schedule a weeks long vacation to watch that action. von.

Yep, I've had to drop a gear on flat land with a head wind and a 45ft box

I had to make a NASCAR type 4th lane on the biggest Sister one winter. I had 15,000 lbs on, at 30 mph in snow. Truck in right lane was spinning, but sliding backwards, back down the mountain. Truck in middle was spinning, just sitting. Truck in left was moving at 5mph. I held my breath, probably pooped my panties, and made a new lane in 8" snow on the left shoulder.

Made it. God looks out for fools....

I had to make a NASCAR type 4th lane on the biggest Sister one winter. I had 15,000 lbs on, at 30 mph in snow. Truck in right lane was spinning, but sliding backwards, back down the mountain. Truck in middle was spinning, just sitting. Truck in left was moving at 5mph. I held my breath, probably pooped my panties, and made a new lane in 8" snow on the left shoulder.

It wasn’t your time, there was more for you to contribute. At least you had clear vision in the moment. Like dirt racing, looking for traction on the high side.

You know how it works, one second earlier or later alters fate.

The bad weather place on I-80 is between Cheyenne, WY & Laramie, WY. There is a small mountain range between the 2 towns that acts like a wind tunnel. Plus all those snow fences you see along the highway are not there for artistic effect. I haven't run that area in 30 years, but they used to close the highway right on the edge of Cheyenne so people wouldn't be stranded out there & freeze to death. Can be a fun place to travel in the winter, if on a snowmobile. Little America on I-80 not far from Granger, WY is another place you don't want to be stranded in. 2010 population, 68. von.

The bad weather place on I-80 is between Cheyenne, WY & Laramie, WY. There is a small mountain range between the 2 towns that acts like a wind tunnel. Plus all those snow fences you see along the highway are not there for artistic effect. I haven't run that area in 30 years, but they used to close the highway right on the edge of Cheyenne so people wouldn't be stranded out there & freeze to death. Can be a fun place to travel in the winter, if on a snowmobile. Little America on I-80 not far from Granger, WY is another place you don't want to be stranded in. 2010 population, 68. von.

You bunch of pansies, you should deal with the snow we have between Tampa and Miami, deeper than our orange trees.

I ran it once each way each week for six years.

Status
Not open for further replies.