Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't be a problem for Wong. Coop Dispatch is a nudist colony too....:1sm364jumpbed::9529:

Don't care for the nudist thing, when I went for uncle sam's physical, they had 4 rows of us bunched in this big cold building
Standing naked as a jaybird, had no place to put my hands so I just placed them down in front.
This big sargent walked up and said, "boy, what the hell are hiding?" I said, "nothing"
Sarge said "if I had what you had I"d be damn proud" I said "I'd be too, but it belongs to the guy behind me"

Don't care for the nudist thing, when I went for uncle sam's physical, they had 4 rows of us bunched in this big cold building
Standing naked as a jaybird, had no place to put my hands so I just placed them down in front.
This big sargent walked up and said, "boy, what the hell are hiding?" I said, "nothing"
Sarge said "if I had what you had I"d be damn proud" I said "I'd be too, but it belongs to the guy behind me"
Sounds like you were sitting in the front seat of the gold hotel?

I experienced that formation in Marine Corps boot camp. It was called assholes to belly buttons.

Two questions. Donna? Hat?
Donna and I like to play hide and seek in the nude. I always hide in here

9Q4buJf.jpg

She can never find me until I put on my Hat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.