Yellow | Off Topic Comments & Snarky Remarks Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics from the 2017 yes voter's union XMAS party , let's hope Ernie can organize it better for the 2018 Xmas party !
46479762_2945342745491979_4026470031125643264_n.jpg

06/01/2009 was my last day at YRC at age 58. 28 years with the Western Teamsters and seven with the CSPf. No plan at all. A bunch of us decided after the merger, it was time to go.
I was 55. Laid off by Yellow, told to report 3/9/2009 by Roadway, to YRC, for about 2 weeks worth of work and be laid off again. I resigned, and moved on to find contentment at the best job that I think I've ever had. Just took my DOT Recert. Another fine two years approved.

Ok , Ponder this WE bailed out YRCW , kinda like the Taxpayers bailed out G.M. and now it's good to see Trump has balls to tell G.M. , that maybe going cut there subsidies , So this is same as what we did for YRCW WE bailed them out and now they don't want to help us back by not restoring us to Full pay , so in 2019 it's time we cut the -15% subsidies to yrcw to then !!!:1036316054:

Ok , Ponder this WE bailed out YRCW , kinda like the Taxpayers bailed out G.M. and now it's good to see Trump has balls to tell G.M. , that maybe going cut there subsidies , So this is same as what we did for YRCW WE bailed them out and now they don't want to help us back by not restoring us to Full pay , so in 2019 it's time we cut the -15% subsidies to yrcw to then !!!:1036316054:

It's only Tuesday, you usually don't get this delusional till Friday.

It's only Tuesday, you usually don't get this delusional till Friday.
Not delusional , it's called repaying the people that helped you stay afloat , we did a good deed with our -158% , now YRCW needs to do a good deed back and give us our -15% back !!

Not delusional , it's called repaying the people that helped you stay afloat , we did a good deed with our -158% , now YRCW needs to do a good deed back and give us our -15% back !!

Our "good deed" also benefited us by allowing us (30,000 or so) to stay employed at YRC and give those who were unhappy the time to find a better job while still employed here. If we rejected the MOU and forced them into a CH.11 filing how many would have found themselves in deep ::shit:: without a job? Also something to consider, right?

Our "good deed" also benefited us by allowing us (30,000 or so) to stay employed at YRC and give those who were unhappy the time to find a better job while still employed here. If we rejected the MOU and forced them into a CH.11 filing how many would have found themselves in deep :::shit::: without a job? Also something to consider, right?
Ch. 11 ???? Maybe ??? really think Jamie & the accounting team did a good job at playing the number's game !! and plus if they would have closed which they wouldn't have , to big to fail , driver's then can get paid to go back to school & get retrained to be a accountant . just remember old yellow has been playing these numbers games a lot longer then we have !

Ch. 11 ???? Maybe ??? really think Jamie & the accounting team did a good job at playing the number's game !! and plus if they would have closed which they wouldn't have , to big to fail , driver's then can get paid to go back to school & get retrained to be a accountant . just remember old yellow has been playing these numbers games a lot longer then we have !

Wow, you should have contacted the investment banks, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the auditors who examined their books to tell them they were all wrong about the financial situation at YRC and that you had the real inside information about them. Please tell me why you didn't do that, were you getting a kickback or something?

Wow, you should have contacted the investment banks, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the auditors who examined their books to tell them they were all wrong about the financial situation at YRC and that you had the real inside information about them. Please tell me why you didn't do that, were you getting a kickback or something?
Well WHEN you GOLF with the Accounting Team , keep track of the score you learn a few tricks of the trade from the them !!
YRC-Team-e1423582225446-1024x602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.