FedEx Freight | Om and hr at new gone

Why is the HR guy from Dallas in Charlotte? He can't possibly cover that much area for the company. That's two different regions.
He is another former union guy himself too. We have a lot of former union managers there. Seems it was all good for them at one time of another. He said he was with overnite back then. Said Umm a lot and stumbled on his words so bad the TM was laughing at him at one point.

through my sugar coma he said he worked for overnite during strike.so far same reaction in all meetings,silence followed by one guy proclaiming how good FedEx is to work for, and we don't need the union.each guy proclaiming his love for FedEx came off a little rehearsed.company good, union bad.
That was the way my meeting at CLT was. Was sicking that this company would have a in house hr guy, our regional hr guy, and this out of region hr guy from dallas. Were still voting Yes. What a waste of time.

Tell all organizers to send Freight Director Tyson Johnson and his best organizers to Dallas from now till Charlotte's vote....then he can fly to Charlotte to congratulate the overwhelming YES vote.

People if you think voting no will make things peachy, peachy at FedEx Freight, think again. Michael L. Ducker is taking over FedEx Freight as CEO. He is currently Chief Operating Officer of FedEx Express. Just talk to any FedEx Express employee and you will change your mind from no to YES. They are treated like crap, vote no and you will be treated just the same!!

through my sugar coma he said he worked for overnite during strike.so far same reaction in all meetings,silence followed by one guy proclaiming how good FedEx is to work for, and we don't need the union.each guy proclaiming his love for FedEx came off a little rehearsed.company good, union bad.

That guy was in my meeting too. I don't think he made his gate.

People if you think voting no will make things peachy, peachy at FedEx Freight, think again. Michael L. Ducker is taking over FedEx Freight as CEO. He is currently Chief Operating Officer of FedEx Express. Just talk to any FedEx Express employee and you will change your mind from no to YES. They are treated like crap, vote no and you will be treated just the same!!

Kid 57 your a 1 trick pony......

With Fedex's legal team you think they are infringing on copyright laws. .. yeah right and let's all save our pull tabs and cure cancer.....sheech....!! ... Some People....

You just never know......it's only wrong if your caught. sure beats hangin in that window whisperin about it...

do not you all think that hr and om worked for fedex hardest they could specially michelle but does no matter what you did most important is where swd go fedex firrst

What are you trying to say here??? Why are you even allowed to be around a keyboard?? My 11 year old can put together a more complete sentence than this.
Lead on Brother, i would follow you anywhere. Teamster through and through.

What are you trying to say here??? Why are you even allowed to be around a keyboard?? My 11 year old can put together a more complete sentence than this.
Lead on Brother, i would follow you anywhere. Teamster through and through.

Hey douchbag, this guy speaks at least 2 languages, I know him. He is from Poland and is a hard worker trying to better his life here in America. Make sure your 11 year old daughter can spell U-N-I-O-N

meeting in clt yesterday,box after box of dunkin donuts& coffee.then they show us parts of the overnite doc.well only the bloody and gun shot parts.HR guy from Dallas said this is worst case scenario.
I guess the gunshots, blood, and violence are ok with you eh leech lizard. That is part of your teamsters that you want people to turn a blind eye to. What a tool.

Did they show the parts of when companies hired thugs and gunman to beat on and shoot their own workers that were organizing? #learnsomehistory
I would trust Fedex not to do those kinds of things a lot more than I would trust the Mafia backed teamsters.

Mafia backed teamsters? More ignorance. Ever hear of the consent decree? I wish the Mafia ran things. Stronger unions and safer neighborhoods.
If you don't think the mob still has ties to unions you are the ignorant one. Lots of corruption still going on and being reported at many locals. Maybe you should read more and post less.