FedEx Freight | Om and hr at new gone

If you don't think the mob still has ties to unions you are the ignorant one. Lots of corruption still going on and being reported at many locals. Maybe you should read more and post less.
Post them so we can see them, if you read it then you have it to post!!! You been watching way to many 60's movies!!

Good Luck .... Tell the Teamsters to bring their A game. Tyson has met his match.
Everything being said, It seems to me that certain people think this is all about the teamsters! If I'm not mistaking it was the employees that came to the teamsters with their concerns with the issues at hand. I don't understand why its so unreasonable to want job and wage protection, all this conversation has taken away from those issues and are trying to make it about something other than that!!!!

IMHO.....None of these visitors from Dallas or Harrison or where ever had anything to do with NO votes or LACK of interest withdrawls of petitions....

It had everything to do with Real thinking Drivers searching their souls and coming to a intelligent conclusion....Do i want to give up the next 10 years of my work history to make this a teamster job for young'ins that really dont give 2 ***** about me as a senior guy with only 10 years to go before i'm out of here....

Corrupt om's and corrupt hr's getting fired...oh well.... they were finally seen for what they were CORRUPT...... the company did what was right....Fired eliminated the corruption....

IMHO.....None of these visitors from Dallas or Harrison or where ever had anything to do with NO votes or LACK of interest withdrawls of petitions....

It had everything to do with Real thinking Drivers searching their souls and coming to a intelligent conclusion....Do i want to give up the next 10 years of my work history to make this a teamster job for young'ins that really dont give 2 :::shit::: about me as a senior guy with only 10 years to go before i'm out of here....
Never discount the visitors sent from corporate ... As I said on the Conway forum in order for the Teamsters to succeed they had to come out of the gate strong ... They had to win every single terminal in order to create the domino effect that was needed.

Vangaurd is in the story. They have been top shareholders of both companies.
They are shareholders only, they have nothing to do with managing the company. You are really stretching the truth on this one. Typical when you have no real ammunition. Vanguard is an investment vehicle for retirement plans, and invests people's 401k and pension type funds in stocks and bonds. How in the hell you come up with them being in control of Fedex or Ups is beyond belief.

They are shareholders only, they have nothing to do with managing the company. You are really stretching the truth on this one. Typical when you have no real ammunition. Vanguard is an investment vehicle for retirement plans, and invests people's 401k and pension type funds in stocks and bonds. How in the hell you come up with them being in control of Fedex or Ups is beyond belief.
LOL, it's right there in black and white and says nothing about 401k's, Better call the palace and have them update your notes!!!!!

I notice that the authors of this "story" ,which is a word also used to describe a lie, are both teamsters and employees of Ups. It would greatly benefit them to add Fedex to the union ranks both for our dues money in the unions case, and for Ups to not be at such a competitive disadvantage. More teamster fact butchering to make the cause be seen in a positive light. It just doesn't work on people who can comprehend the real truth.

LOL, it's right there in black and white and says nothing about 401k's, Better call the palace and have them update your notes!!!!!
I happen to know what Vanguard does as both my current 401k as well as an IRA which I rolled over from a previous employers 401k are invested there. They are known to be one of the best due to their low brokerage fees. So "get over it" and tell a better lie. Lol

I happen to know what Vanguard does as both my current 401k as well as an IRA which I rolled over from a previous employers 401k are invested there. They are known to be one of the best due to their low brokerage fees. So "get over it" and tell a better lie. Lol
OH, so because they manage YOUR 401k means they don't manage anything but!!!! I think you need to Getoverit!!! Lol

Can't argue against ignorance. So I won't.
Thanks, I assume you are speaking on your behave!!
kR9TfFX.jpg