FedEx Freight | Om and hr at new gone

Thanks, I assume you are speaking on your behave!!
kR9TfFX.jpg
The funds you are showing are the funds the retirement accounts are invested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
T2XXhlo.jpg

I would talk about moron, here's what I meant to send! I'm at the Steelers game and Im kinda busy right now!!! Butch

T2XXhlo.jpg

I would talk about moron, here's what I meant to send! I'm at the Steelers game and Im kinda busy right now!!! Butch
As I said owning stock in a company doesn't mean you manage it. They invest other people's money for retirement accounts. Why is that hard to understand? Go Bengals.

T2XXhlo.jpg

Besides the moron is sitting next to me and trust me you don't want to cross her right now, not when she's at the steelers game!!!!!

No wonder you can't think straight. Lol
You see me waving at you? I can't believe your for the bengals, I bet you are waving your purple hammer in the air!! Call a woman a moron!! Purple hammer?? I'm not even going to comment!!! Go STEELERS!!! Bye purple hammer!! Hehehehe..........

It does mean they have alot at stake and power over your life.
They own your company AND retirement.
Ive been looking for comfirmation that they have something to do with your retirement. That is, IF your a FEDEX driver. I thought I saw a link somewhere with Vangaurd and retirement accounts. Wasnt sure if it was Freight or Express. I know they own all of you.

As I said owning stock in a company doesn't mean you manage it. They invest other people's money for retirement accounts. Why is that hard to understand? Go Bengals.

Company goals are to make profits for shareholders. Top shareholders are on the corporate board of directors. They pick the CEO. That has nothing to do with managing a company??? Does he not exist to serve them?
They are shareholders only, they have nothing to do with managing the company. You are really stretching the truth on this one. Typical when you have no real ammunition. Vanguard is an investment vehicle for retirement plans, and invests people's 401k and pension type funds in stocks and bonds. How in the hell you come up with them being in control of Fedex or Ups is beyond belief.

They are shareholders only, they have nothing to do with managing the company. You are really stretching the truth on this one. Typical when you have no real ammunition. Vanguard is an investment vehicle for retirement plans, and invests people's 401k and pension type funds in stocks and bonds. How in the hell you come up with them being in control of Fedex or Ups is beyond belief.

He never mentioned "managing the Company", he spoke about ownership:
Interesting story about the owner of Fedex and UPS. Maybe not so squeaky clean....but the unions are such criminals according to some.
http://mobile.philly.com/business/?wss=/philly/business/homepage/&id=272376681

He never mentioned "managing the Company", he spoke about ownership:
Again they don't own, they manage retirement accounts. The people who really own the stock are 401k and IRA holders such as myself. So I guess because I own the company I am responsible for corporate decisions. Lol. Keep trying to twist the facts but the truth is the truth.