XPO | One Computer System Disaster !!!

I'll decide to go to od once I'm ready to make factory pay. And about crawling under a rock, ill make sure I take your sister with me. I've talked to od drivers and as of yet, have not found any positive feed back so yeah, I'll keep my many years of seniority and bleed blue and make $85,000 doing so, instead of bleeding $hi+ green and wondering, am i working today:tumbleweed:
85..is that all? Your slackin'

Damn Computers down again this morning for about 3 hours Love MY Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are So Smart on Corporate Avenue !!!!

85..is that all? Your slackin'
Well i was being generous. Didn't want to hurt him too bad. 85 is what he'll make in 3-4 yrs total. And I'm the tour of person that if they want to turn me as soon as i get to f.a.c, my only response is seeya. Don't need to milk the clock all night. turn me every night.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N

Well i was being generous. Didn't want to hurt him too bad. 85 is what he'll make in 3-4 yrs total. And I'm the tour of person that if they want to turn me as soon as i get to f.a.c, my only response is seeya. Don't need to milk the clock all night. turn me every night.
J.N
How many miles is that every night? just curious.

Disclaimer: this driver is on vacation and his liver is heavily soaked in various types of alchoholic beverages.

Listen all you skirt wearing puffballs, we hauled lots of freight before we ever had computers removing our brains from the operation. Fire up that ball of mush between your ears and move the freight. Let all the bird brains in the office worry about the computer crap.

J.N

3-4 years? Ha! I ran 3400 miles this week at .53/mile buckaroo. I think 85 is quite attainable this year, thanks much. For someone who hates con-job as much as I thought you did for as much as you whine and *****, you sure are proud of them now. I wouldn't have your job. I'm actually using my cdl for the reason I got it, TO DRIVE. Loser.

easy killers..be nice. It isnt much greener on either side in the grand scheme of things..so in the words of being pissed on just drive the truck, or forklift..whichever it may be. :)

not.......

These clueless Corporate clowns were supposed to get this Antique Computer System Fixed last year yet it is still ****ed up we can waste Millions on lean Programs and Cameras for the trucks but we can't fix this worn out tired Computer system >????????????????? and why is everything run out of Portland would it not make more Common sense for each individual terminal to have there own system that would link up to not one but possibly 2 or 3 main hubs ?? this way if one of the main hubs is down we still have something to run off of >???????????? :nono_h4h::nono_h4h: Surly it could be done !
It is not ran out of portland anymore ... they dismantled the portland facility and moved all the jobs and help desk to INDIA so if you have a problem now , you have to call a 3rd world country to try to get it fixed

Misplaced priorities - It's more important to watch the drivers with cameras ( to the tune of $30 million+ ) than to have a top notch reliable , stable computer system - THE BACKBONE OF ANY MODERN COMPANY.

Can we swallow our pride and send a LEAN TEAM to FedEx or UPS and find out what they are doing ? WTF?!?! And can we also have our phone service/IT help moved BACK to the US?

You people are funny,You think our opinion means something,Were just drivers that B/S about team and everything else is just that, get over it and do what you can with what you got!

Business resumption plan for Canada... Oh, there isn't one! Can't send shipments to the brokers, so we can't cross the border. Had to build a couple trips manually. Customers are upset!

It is not ran out of portland anymore ... they dismantled the portland facility and moved all the jobs and help desk to INDIA so if you have a problem now , you have to call a 3rd world country to try to get it fixed
IT is still in Portland along with Payroll. Only the HP help desk is in India.