XPO | One Computer System Disaster !!!

Anybody notice the paychecks are on the portal on Sunday now. ? And its still a pain to open that thing up now.

I can't get it to open in Google chrome.

in google chrome, after you go to employee self service, then the view pay link, make sure the pdf box is checked. When you try clicking the link under check date, I think depending on your security settings google chrome automatically blocks pop up. In the address bar a smal window will appear saying pop ups blocked. If it goes to fast, you will see a little box with a red x in that(it is at the right most corner of the address bar). click that and change your browser settings to accept pop ups from the con-way website. Hopefully that helps.

in google chrome, after you go to employee self service, then the view pay link, make sure the pdf box is checked. When you try clicking the link under check date, I think depending on your security settings google chrome automatically blocks pop up. In the address bar a smal window will appear saying pop ups blocked. If it goes to fast, you will see a little box with a red x in that(it is at the right most corner of the address bar). click that and change your browser settings to accept pop ups from the con-way website. Hopefully that helps.
I didn't know that..I'll try it with my Chromebook. Thanks