XPO | One out of three won

Moving? No.
To the point with few words? Yes.

You are attracted to me, aren't you? I can feel you sniffing around looking for something to scrap over. Or maybe you're looking for some after dark fun. You want bent over? Is that why you're following me around? You like it rough. I can tell by your friendly words.

LOL j\k
You and the Loon scraping....That's a joke !!!! It would be like him dealing with an unarmed man.

You and the Loon scraping....That's a joke !!!! It would be like him dealing with an unarmed man.

Yeah, you're a real good judge of talent. You really put me in my place on truckingboards.com, didn't you?
Yup, knocked me right down to amateur status.

smh

Not looking for a fight, but it found me. I think I can I think I can I think I can

ARE
YOU READY
FOR A RUMBLLLLLE !?!?
(lol)​

So , a total of 2 out of 4 terminals voted for union representation? For a first time vote 50% must be scary to GO. Our network has the highest density of any LTL network I believe , so even at half union on first time votes , even after they've offered more money...... Wow.

It might have helped if the raise was immediate. To me it says they're still doing as little as they can to try to appease us. I'm not pro- or anti-union, but I can see how representation would benefit us.

Ulx won
Santa Fe Springs and San Fernando lost

Nuno, I apologize for a certain person on here wanting to hijack your thread here for his/her own entertainment... I'll try to defuse it rather quickly.. I've been told he/she is just a hit and miss type person.. So this shouldn't take long.. Again, I do apologize....

He armed himself this morning when I got his PM... The gloves are off, union supporter or not, I've never called anyone out on here since I been here,but I think he just called me out... Watcha think?LOL

He armed himself this morning when I got his PM... The gloves are off, union supporter or not, I've never called anyone out on here since I been here,but I think he just called me out... Watcha think?LOL
The Train stirred up a hornets nest and is on probation (so to speak) I think everyone knows where I stand ..... We all our passionate about our beliefs and sometimes it's hard for us to not make it personal ..... I struggle with it everyday. I have gotten many PM's full of hate....I make a ceaseless effort not to ridicule.....To try and understand ....Most the time I fail miserably.

The Train stirred up a hornets nest and is on probation (so to speak) I think everyone knows where I stand ..... We all our passionate about our beliefs and sometimes it's hard for us to not make it personal ..... I struggle with it everyday. I have gotten many PM's full of hate....I make a ceaseless effort not to ridicule.....To try and understand ....Most the time I fail miserably.

In my case, you did nothing wrong, IMO... And this will pass.. Some just like to stir the pot... I'm a big boy and can take it, I don't need someone to do it for me... I hope it ends soon too, because this is not me, but I was called, and I shall serve....

In my case, you did nothing wrong, IMO... And this will pass.. Some just like to stir the pot... I'm a big boy and can take it, I don't need someone to do it for me... I hope it ends soon too, because this is not me, but I was called, and I shall serve....
I have followed you since 2010 long before I became a member here..... Guys like you and Bubba always make me stop and think .... Democracy is a small hard core of common agreement, surrounded by a rich variety of individual differences.... I think you said that....or hell maybe it was me.....At my age you tend to lose a step or two.... My hobbies keep me sane....Fishing....Hunting....Carpentry....Travel....Some public speaking.... Social service.....Walking.....Reading.....I must have things in which I can turn to for diversion and relaxation......I think constructively.....I must think clearly and accurately....We often speak of brotherhood on here....And for those that know me ....Know I am inspired by quotes....One of my favorites has always been on brotherhood...."Grant us brotherhood, not only for this day but for all the years _____ a brotherhood not of words but of acts and deeds"..... We all are wired differently..... I always try and understand that.

I have followed you since 2010 long before I became a member here..... Guys like you and Bubba always make me stop and think .... Democracy is a small hard core of common agreement, surrounded by a rich variety of individual differences.... I think you said that....or hell maybe it was me.....At my age you tend to lose a step or two.... My hobbies keep me sane....Fishing....Hunting....Carpentry....Travel....Some public speaking.... Social service.....Walking.....Reading.....I must have things in which I can turn to for diversion and relaxation......I think constructively.....I must think clearly and accurately....We often speak of brotherhood on here....And for those that know me ....Know I am inspired by quotes....One of my favorites has always been on brotherhood...."Grant us brotherhood, not only for this day but for all the years _____ a brotherhood not of words but of acts and deeds"..... We all are wired differently..... I always try and understand that.

Well, I try.. And most people see that I try.. But getting backed into a corner and being accused of something doesn't really do much for my demeanor... I'm a loose guy, I take things with a grain of salt.. I've lived through Nam.. I lived with loosing my Mother at 16 years old.. Drug addiction and alcohol addiction.. I've seen more in 10 years than most see in a lifetime... And Conway,Estes FedEx and several others are going through the same economy standards change... It's not the same world that you and I grew up in, and that's OK, I have nothing against change or I wouldn't have my family business... It's all good and we'll all survive, if we can manage to not leave this world as fools....

The SCM. At ULX is already in panic mode and playing dirty (like always)

He's telling certain people that ULX will be shutdown by thanksgiving in hopes that it will spread thru the hourly ranks like wildfire.

Rumor was started by the SCM himself, FYI

he will run over anyone to get ahead. Getting his rocks off by firing veteran employees. CGO must either be blind to this or just turning the other way. Maybe it's time they take a look at ULX. See why they're the only terminal in the basin that voted the union in. Why they're the second terminal in con-ways 30 year history to seek protection from a third party.

Tremendous job!!! I love to see these corporate execs squirm and holler.It has been going the corporate way ever since the recession started and ended.The only ones who have suffered is the workers of these United States of America.It is time that all workers get united and fight this oppression and deceptions put up by corporate America.Its a good fight win or lose.God Bless

He's telling certain people that ULX will be shutdown by thanksgiving in hopes that it will spread thru the hourly ranks like wildfire.

he will run over anyone to get ahead. Getting his rocks off by firing veteran employees. CGO must either be blind to this or just turning the other way. Maybe it's time they take a look at ULX. See why they're the only terminal in the basin that voted the union in. Why they're the second terminal in con-ways 30 year history to seek protection from a third party.

what else can you expect from a scm that is willing to fabricate charges agaist driver, and send his supervisor ex f.o.m to do his dirty work .. remember ulx drivers you are teamsters now they can not intimadate you....

Get a form from the union to report it. If you need one I can scan one in for you to print.

Well, I try.. And most people see that I try.. But getting backed into a corner and being accused of something doesn't really do much for my demeanor... I'm a loose guy, I take things with a grain of salt.. I've lived through Nam.. I lived with loosing my Mother at 16 years old.. Drug addiction and alcohol addiction.. I've seen more in 10 years than most see in a lifetime... And Conway,Estes FedEx and several others are going through the same economy standards change... It's not the same world that you and I grew up in, and that's OK, I have nothing against change or I wouldn't have my family business... It's all good and we'll all survive, if we can manage to not leave this world as fools....
I thought this was done but I guess not. You came out swinging and here you are talking it up like you are the victim. You wanting to throw some blame makes this ongoing. Is this what you want? I've asked you more then once and you keep indicating you want more.
LOL, you tell us how you are so very experienced and worldly, but you remind me of the child that keeps poking the big guy with a stick.